Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/28 Boxing: Manny Pacquiao v. David Diaz

Army Vet said:
Manny Pacquiao KO 9
wat a suprize haha .. did he dominate the fight or was it cloze? lol im to cheap to pay for pay per view

hurricane187 said:
wat a suprize haha .. did he dominate the fight or was it cloze? lol im to cheap to pay for pay per view

He dominated with a capital D.

He wants Hatton next.

IMO he beats Hatton at 140 PacMan is the P4P king.

Army Vet said:
He dominated with a capital D.

He wants Hatton next.

IMO he beats Hatton at 140 PacMan is the P4P king.
i cant wait for cotto-margarito ... i think cotto gonna win but marg is tuff

hurricane187 said:
i cant wait for cotto-margarito ... i think cotto gonna win but marg is tuff
cotto will walk right through margarito, who is a bad ass, but you missed the a boxing exhibition... pac. has so many weapons now, he was actually boxing, not his usual right left stuff, his right looked magnificent, dude just was sick, even diaz who would not go down, finally went down in the ninth, army vet was close in his prediction, stated again and again how pac overwhelmed him with his speed. I love Hatton, but he's gonna get mayweathered again. watch the replay on hbo.

ariel347 said:
cotto will walk right through margarito, who is a bad ass, but you missed the a boxing exhibition... pac. has so many weapons now, he was actually boxing, not his usual right left stuff, his right looked magnificent, dude just was sick, even diaz who would not go down, finally went down in the ninth, army vet was close in his prediction, stated again and again how pac overwhelmed him with his speed. I love Hatton, but he's gonna get mayweathered again. watch the replay on hbo.
yea i will watch the replay .. im cheap with paying for these fights to watch .. ill pay for cotto margarito though

Moving up in weight and maintaining strength and speed is difficult. Manny has adjusted perfectly and I think it has helped him much more than it hurt him.

I wanna see him fight Hatton at 140, then force Gayweather out of retirement and fight him at 140.

I see Cotto winning by UD or maybe by a late round KO against Margarito

Top Bottom