Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/14 NBA Playoffs Game 2 HEAT @ OKC 9pmet

you gave the moneyline plus you gave miami 5 points??!! fuck me i wish i would have seen this 30 minutes ago.. woudl of went all in.

how can anyone bet OKC with those shitty odds and -5? you are lucky hurricane didn't see this and put 200M on Miami. you would be paying out 440M+

you gave the moneyline plus you gave miami 5 points??!! fuck me i wish i would have seen this 30 minutes ago.. woudl of went all in.

how can anyone bet OKC with those shitty odds and -5? you are lucky hurricane didn't see this and put 200M on Miami. you would be paying out 440M+
Doh......

Good Job Brown... Way to fuck shit up.

OKC is still gonna win by 9. :-)

^^^^ lol give me Miami +9 and I will bet 500M..

dont worry i fucked shit up a lot when i bookied, you gotta preview before submitting to make sure you don't put up the wrong odds

Holy shit! I neverr thought of that! I preview posts sometimes never thought of previewing events.

I didn't really notice; if I had I would have bet all my K. I was going to take Miami straight up anyway.

Top Bottom