Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5h4d0wf41con....

TRUEsoldier said:
I think he understands the concept of the game, he was cracking a joke that if he picks someone he is bad luck, and they end up getting injured!!!

I dont think anyone in their right mind would pick alot of the cowboys for a fantasy team!!!!

I agree. Defense maybe late in the draft, but I dont see any BIGTIME fantasy producers in Dallas. Maybe Whitten as a tight end late rounds, but certainly no one early.

Anyway, I dont car what his point is, he is being a sisy not signing up for fantasy 'cause he is being lazy. Trust me, I know this guy, lazy, lazy, lazy.

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
Anyway, I dont car what his point is, he is being a sisy not signing up for fantasy 'cause he is being lazy. Trust me, I know this guy, lazy, lazy, lazy.
Also I am not looking forward to getting my ass kicked all over in this game...

And true - if it isn't going to get me a bigger bench or DL, I don't usually get in on it!

(I signed up btw)

I doubt it - how bout hooking me up with some olympics action?

and dont' think I didn't notice my boy henson did the best out of the slag QBs you all have....

(navarre did the best out of the dummies AZ has too)

hooking up with Olympics? Shotput? Dude, I know how to Tivo, but I dont know how to transfer it to a disk and stuff. I'm not that friggin smart, ask Dial TOne Biochem Bro or better yet ask your Nuclear Physicist Bro Fonz. I am just an average Joe, but sexier.

Top Bottom