Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5h4d0wf41con....

your boy threw a bomb during his first rep yesterday. 40+ yards hit the receiver in stride for a touchdown. the db wass cut this morning. your boy looks green, but has pin point accuracy and a cannon to boot. he needs playing time, but we have seen flashes in TC.

Long Live the Cowboys Championship Dynasty.

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
your boy threw a bomb during his first rep yesterday. 40+ yards hit the receiver in stride for a touchdown. the db wass cut this morning. your boy looks green, but has pin point accuracy and a cannon to boot. he needs playing time, but we have seen flashes in TC.

Long Live the Cowboys Championship Dynasty.

Yeah bro - he has been out of the game for a long time.... he has the natural talent tho... if he would have only stayed one more year at UM he would have been one of the best ever... I always thought baseball was a mistake for him...

Trust me - if they keep him around and give him some time, he will be a steal for a 3rd rd draft pick....

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
werd

B, go get in some fantasy bro, we can have a fantasy college too, but dont be lazy...

dude I would have picked anquan boldin - but dude is already injured...

trust me when I say you don't want me picking your dudes for a fantasy league... bad things will happen... LOL

Becoming said:
dude I would have picked anquan boldin - but dude is already injured...

trust me when I say you don't want me picking your dudes for a fantasy league... bad things will happen... LOL

dude, you cant pick my team, you have to pick for your team. go to the Yahoo one. It ois free and sponsoired by Xtrememass.

do it.

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
dude, you cant pick my team, you have to pick for your team. go to the Yahoo one. It ois free and sponsoired by Xtrememass.

do it.

bro - my point is if i pick them the real dude will get injured!

BTW word on the street says henson is making big strides and is improving leaps and bounds...

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
I call BS, stop mbeing skeered, go register, damn its free, it takes 5 minutes. pfft!

Lets roll bor!

alright then bro - hows about I pick all dallas players and we find out once and for all?

Becoming said:
alright then bro - hows about I pick all dallas players and we find out once and for all?

It is easier than that. Inmost leagues you get a couple RB, a couple WR, a QB, a DEF, a Kicker.

usually go RB first (there are less dominant RB's than other positions) If you want take Eddie George. I want someone like Priest Holmes, Portis, Tomlinson etc...

It's easy bor, go join the XM team @ yahoo. I posted a link to it. its free and easy bor.

it will be fun.

DocHoliday said:
It is easier than that. Inmost leagues you get a couple RB, a couple WR, a QB, a DEF, a Kicker.

usually go RB first (there are less dominant RB's than other positions) If you want take Eddie George. I want someone like Priest Holmes, Portis, Tomlinson etc...

It's easy bor, go join the XM team @ yahoo. I posted a link to it. its free and easy bor.

it will be fun.

I think he understands the concept of the game, he was cracking a joke that if he picks someone he is bad luck, and they end up getting injured!!!

I dont think anyone in their right mind would pick alot of the cowboys for a fantasy team!!!!

Top Bottom