Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/7 MLB: Milwaukee at LA Dodgers

swole

MIL: Sheets(1-3, 6.64 ERA)
LAD: Sele(0-0, 0.00 ERA)

Err...I didn't bet on Dave Bush at these odds, and Yahoo still had Sheets listed as the starter when I placed my bet an hour before the game. What's the bookie forum policy when something like this happens?

Cynical Simian said:
Err...I didn't bet on Dave Bush at these odds, and Yahoo still had Sheets listed as the starter when I placed my bet an hour before the game. What's the bookie forum policy when something like this happens?
fuck

Cynical Simian said:

What's a normal booky's policy? (I don't know)

Not sure. I read somewhere that some offer MLB events where stakes are returned if the starters aren't the same as promised, but I don't know if that's the default.

Sheets did not throw the first pitch for Milwaukee, since this is graded as "no action" I will return the karma back to the owners.

The Dodgers pitcher did throw the first pitch, so that bet was valid. Jnuts keeps the karma he won.

Top Bottom