Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/4 MLB Kansas City @ Chicago Sox

another example of forcing the betting to one side, kc is +200 and you have them listed at less than 1/1 on the board, not even a retarded moron would take the royals with those odds
you have got to make people want to bet both sides or you are going to be praying that the favoite is going to lose every game, if not you are going to lose a shit load of green orb
im just trying to help you out here

Reactions: Rex
hamstershaver said:
another example of forcing the betting to one side, kc is +200 and you have them listed at less than 1/1 on the board, not even a retarded moron would take the royals with those odds
you have got to make people want to bet both sides or you are going to be praying that the favoite is going to lose every game, if not you are going to lose a shit load of green orb
im just trying to help you out here
if you were presented with the proposition
you have to bet all 15 games an equal amount
and you could take all favorites
or all underdogs across the board
which would you select?

4everhung said:
if you were presented with the proposition
you have to bet all 15 games an equal amount
and you could take all favorites
or all underdogs across the board
which would you select?
at the odds of what he put up for this game?
id take the favorite
i go on a game to game basis, not a favorite vs dog basis, i look at the pitching matchups first, the teams 2nd (home vs away i also factor in), if i like the odds when taking all this into account ill bet on it, if not i wont
his favorite line is not influencing my betting on this game, as it is pretty close to what it should be, and i was going to take the sox here at those odds, im just saying his low payout odds for the dog is going to make people that wanted to take the royals at odds of around 2/1 not bet this game now since the payout is low

hamstershaver said:
at the odds of what he put up for this game?
id take the favorite
i go on a game to game basis, not a favorite vs dog basis, i look at the pitching matchups first, the teams 2nd (home vs away i also factor in), if i like the odds when taking all this into account ill bet on it, if not i wont
his favorite line is not influencing my betting on this game, as it is pretty close to what it should be, and i was going to take the sox here at those odds, im just saying his low payout odds for the dog is going to make people that wanted to take the royals at odds of around 2/1 not bet this game now since the payout is low
I agree with you

I was just asking as I was curious how peeps would play if they had to play ALL games equally,but only could take the favorites across the board,or the dogs

or if this matchup was played 162 times (with the teams at their present emotional status)
would KC lose over/under 100?

4everhung said:
or if this matchup was played 162 times (with the teams at their present emotional status)
would KC lose over/under 100?
i would say with this matchup KC would go over on 100 loses, and at odds of 19/20 if you are betting on KC everytime you will be getting your ass handed to you

Top Bottom