Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/9 NHL Montreal at Toronto 7pm

since you put it up I gotta bet it.
not much to play for. Leafs are out and habs will play Bruins or Flyers.

i'm gonna have some fun props for both NHL and NBA for the playoffs. the invidual games but also props on who wins the series and in how many games. as soon as the matchups are set sunday night i will start putting them up. redshirt make sure you save up your karma for that.. its wide open in the east!! the west i dunno if anyone can stop Vancouver.

these last games are just junk games.. not even gonna bother watching any of them this weekend. bring on the playoffs already.

i'm gonna have some fun props for both NHL and NBA for the playoffs. the invidual games but also props on who wins the series and in how many games. as soon as the matchups are set sunday night i will start putting them up. redshirt make sure you save up your karma for that.. its wide open in the east!! the west i dunno if anyone can stop Vancouver.

these last games are just junk games.. not even gonna bother watching any of them this weekend. bring on the playoffs already.
i love betting on the props.. i've gotta run hot so i can get some karma back. college basketball raped my k stack hard.. took over 50 million from me.

Top Bottom