Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/5 Superbowl XLVI - NY giants vs New England Patriots - 6:30PM NBC - 30 Million

i went all in on pats

giants embarressed them a few years ago, won't happen again

madonna sucks fat cock n balls

pats defense is not nearly as bad as people make it out to be. they were middle of the pack in allowed points per game, better than NYG.

a lot of their yards allowed were in garbage time. they certainly aren't an elite unit, but they are not the shit the media makes them out to be. Wilfork is incredible. Chung and Mayo are great players and both missed significant time this year. Andre Carter was a monster before going down for the year. Spikes and Ninkovich are solid.

I agree, what I agree with even more is that Belichik is a football genius, he makes average players great, he makes sub average players think they are good and it works. Imo, he devises a scheme, that will confuse the hell out of the Giants. He knows by now all the Giant's weaknesses and strengths.. Imo, if the Pats execute according to his scheme they will win by two scores.

cnbc reported that vegas bookies will be rooting for the pats.. big money has been going on the Gmen.

may see the spread tick to -2 1/2. some already have ticked it down and added 5% juice to the pats side.

i still say Gmen win by a FG on the final drive

low scoring first half, then 2nd half all hell breaks loose and it will be back and forth
Doubtful it drops to -2.5 anywhere. Almost all books opened at -3.5 so going to -2.5 sets them up to get absolutely raped if the Pats win by 3. It didn't stay at -3.5 for very long, so you can only imagine how much money went to NYG to move the line a half point almost instantly.

wheres all the heavy action?

most payed out for an event:

212446415 was paid out for BCS Championship
159418823 was paid out for 2011 SUPERBOWL STEELERS VS PACKERS-HURRICANE
131850000 was paid out for NO @ San Fran
125347498 was paid out for ravens@cheifs
118521355 was paid out for Texas AM vs LSU

Doubtful it drops to -2.5 anywhere. Almost all books opened at -3.5 so going to -2.5 sets them up to get absolutely raped if the Pats win by 3. It didn't stay at -3.5 for very long, so you can only imagine how much money went to NYG to move the line a half point almost instantly.

4 of 5 bookmakers have it down to 2.5 that i pay attention to, but the juice is increased if you take the pats side. since the bulk of the money is going to the Giants side then they won't get killed if people take the pats with those odds.

wheres all the heavy action?

most payed out for an event:

212446415 was paid out for BCS Championship
159418823 was paid out for 2011 SUPERBOWL STEELERS VS PACKERS-HURRICANE
131850000 was paid out for NO @ San Fran
125347498 was paid out for ravens@cheifs
118521355 was paid out for Texas AM vs LSU

cane and his alters haven't bet yet. :evil::evil::evil:

haha, seriously put up a thread on C&C pointing them here. most of them have a shit ton of karma

4 of 5 bookmakers have it down to 2.5 that i pay attention to, but the juice is increased if you take the pats side. since the bulk of the money is going to the Giants side then they won't get killed if people take the pats with those odds.
You're right. My book just went to -2.5, was -3 last night. The payout is gross though.

Top Bottom