Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/5 Superbowl XLVI - NY giants vs New England Patriots - 6:30PM NBC - 30 Million

pats defense is not nearly as bad as people make it out to be. they were middle of the pack in allowed points per game, better than NYG.

a lot of their yards allowed were in garbage time. they certainly aren't an elite unit, but they are not the shit the media makes them out to be. Wilfork is incredible. Chung and Mayo are great players and both missed significant time this year. Andre Carter was a monster before going down for the year. Spikes and Ninkovich are solid.

pats should not be favored by 3 pts.. even if they win.. this line stinks

funny...I decided to actually read the bookie thread because I was thinking what cane typed out

on a side note am i the only nfl fan that hates watching the super bowl? 3 minutes of commercials every 5 minutes.. and then they throw in a quick 30 second commercial here and there. hours of pregame show, 35 minute halftime show i have no interest in, and hours of post game show.

on a side note am i the only nfl fan that hates watching the super bowl? 3 minutes of commercials every 5 minutes.. and then they throw in a quick 30 second commercial here and there. hours of pregame show, 35 minute halftime show i have no interest in, and hours of post game show.
i still can't believe madonna is the half time show. who is the nfl trying to appeal to? women age 35 and up? yeah they are totally watching the superbowl.

she's older than roger goodell..lol

this is a game you don't bet
I figured the line at NYG -2
Brady is sexy eh?
the gorillas will get after him and I have 3 in change

i still can't believe madonna is the half time show. who is the nfl trying to appeal to? women age 35 and up? yeah they are totally watching the superbowl.

they are
and 35+ male or female has the money
not the 22 year old punk with eight tattoos
and not his mom either but that's another thread

cnbc reported that vegas bookies will be rooting for the pats.. big money has been going on the Gmen.

may see the spread tick to -2 1/2. some already have ticked it down and added 5% juice to the pats side.

i still say Gmen win by a FG on the final drive

low scoring first half, then 2nd half all hell breaks loose and it will be back and forth

Damit, im seven years shy of being ancient (shes 53). Well i found this below from the LA Times. I never heard of them, cant name one of their songs, so i guess these are for the young folks.

"The Los Angeles Times is reporting that pop stars Nicki Minaj and LMFAO will also be part of the show on Super Bowl Sunday. If you are a 14- to 18-year-old girl, this must be what heaven feels like."

Last edited:
Top Bottom