Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/5 NFL: SUPER BOWL XL (Seattle vs. Pittsburgh)

rocky_road said:
how much karma will we get?

Can someone explain this to me?

Is their a cap on how many people can bet?

Go Steelers!!! by the way :-D
In this event, Swole has Seahawks at +4 which means that once the game is over you add four to the 'Hawks score and see who wins the adjusted result. If it's a tie you get your money back. If you bet on the winning side after adjustment then you get your money back plus a percentage according to the odds here set.
'Hawks 95% -> bet 1000 get 1950
Steelers 87% -> bet 1000 get 1870

As an example, you bet 1000 on Seattle and the game finishes at Seahawks 10 , Steelers 13.

You add 4 to the Seahawks score making an adjusted result of 14-13 which is a win for the team you picked and you get a payout of 1950.

Alternatively, you bet on the Steelers with the same result. The Steelers win the SuperBowl and you lose your 1000.

blut wump said:
You add 4 to the Seahawks score making an adjusted result of 14-13 which is a win for the team you picked and you get a payout of 1950.

Alternatively, you bet on the Steelers with the same result. The Steelers win the SuperBowl and you lose your 1000.

So even if the Steelers win (I voted for them) I might still lose?

hey guys what does the -4 mean? they have to win by 4?

Top Bottom