Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st stack - please review

proeliator

I've been researching, and trying to learn as much as I can about AAS for a while now. This will be my first injectable stack.

History:
I've been training for 11 years, first 4 like an idiot, then I started to learn.
I started from about 180lbs as a soccer/basketball player and 400/800 runner.

Current Stats:
6'3" 275lbs @ ~15-17 %bf (maybe lower, but i store fat oddly)

Deadlift working sets end in mid 600s
Incline bench working sets end in low-mid 400s
Squat working sets end around 500

Supp. History:
I ran original superdrol 4-5 years ago, and had wonderful gains off of it. Though I PCT'd, I know it didn't do it correctly. I will not make this mistake again.

Diet:
Intermittent fasting style from Martin Berkhan (16/8) (will change to std 6meals / day )
300-350g protein/ day ( will up to 2.2g / lb )
varied usage of CHO, I put fat on quickly if carbs go too high (will add carbs gradually to see effect )
15-20g fish oil / day

Goals:
Fatloss/Bodyrecomp. I don't really need to put on too much mass for what I want. For how big I am, I feel like I should be stronger (don't we all :) )

Proposed 1st stack:
I've been reading alot about how the first stack should be simple. Many suggest going with straight Test, but my goal in this stack is to assist in bodyfat loss, and hold onto as much muscle as possible, thus I'd like to add Tren-E. Please critique me:

Weeks 1-10 (10)
400-600mg / wk Test-E
450mg / wk Tren-E

Weeks 2-10 (9)
0.5mg arimidex ED
250iu HCG every 4th day

From what I've researched, Test-E and Tren-E should clear 10-14 days after the last pin, so stopping the HCG at that time would allow my natural LH to recover.

PCT (weeks 11-14) (4)
40mg toremifene ED
60mg raloxifene ED

Thank you in advance for any, and all guidance.

I've been researching, and trying to learn as much as I can about AAS for a while now. This will be my first injectable stack.

History:
I've been training for 11 years, first 4 like an idiot, then I started to learn.
I started from about 180lbs as a soccer/basketball player and 400/800 runner.

Current Stats:
6'3" 275lbs @ ~15-17 %bf (maybe lower, but i store fat oddly)

Deadlift working sets end in mid 600s
Incline bench working sets end in low-mid 400s
Squat working sets end around 500

Supp. History:
I ran original superdrol 4-5 years ago, and had wonderful gains off of it. Though I PCT'd, I know it didn't do it correctly. I will not make this mistake again.

Diet:
Intermittent fasting style from Martin Berkhan (16/8) (will change to std 6meals / day )
300-350g protein/ day ( will up to 2.2g / lb )
varied usage of CHO, I put fat on quickly if carbs go too high (will add carbs gradually to see effect )
15-20g fish oil / day

Goals:
Fatloss/Bodyrecomp. I don't really need to put on too much mass for what I want. For how big I am, I feel like I should be stronger (don't we all :) )

Proposed 1st stack:
I've been reading alot about how the first stack should be simple. Many suggest going with straight Test, but my goal in this stack is to assist in bodyfat loss, and hold onto as much muscle as possible, thus I'd like to add Tren-E. Please critique me:

Weeks 1-10 (10)
400-600mg / wk Test-E
450mg / wk Tren-E

Weeks 2-10 (9)
0.5mg arimidex ED
250iu HCG every 4th day

From what I've researched, Test-E and Tren-E should clear 10-14 days after the last pin, so stopping the HCG at that time would allow my natural LH to recover.

PCT (weeks 11-14) (4)
40mg toremifene ED
60mg raloxifene ED

Thank you in advance for any, and all guidance.

What is your age, if you have been researching tren is not for beginners or even intermediates either.forget about it.

Mixing with test will make more problems down the road.
RADAR

Thanks for the quick reply!

27y/o

Ok, do you suggest something instead to couple with the test-e for fatloss efforts ? That was my motivation for including tren in the cycle.

I should note, I don't expect the fat to simply fall off from the gear. I plan to train 3-4x / wk (2 upper, 2 lower ), with 3-4 metabolic-specific workouts on off days and upper splits. HIIT will be used 1-2x / wk as well, avoiding lower splits.

Thanks in advance

Thanks for the quick reply!

27y/o

Ok, do you suggest something instead to couple with the test-e for fatloss efforts ? That was my motivation for including tren in the cycle.

I should note, I don't expect the fat to simply fall off from the gear. I plan to train 3-4x / wk (2 upper, 2 lower ), with 3-4 metabolic-specific workouts on off days and upper splits. HIIT will be used 1-2x / wk as well, avoiding lower splits.

Thanks in advance

test prop /anavar is a good plan...I can design a good diet for you ,just pm me.

RADAR

Top Bottom