Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/9 NFL Minnesota @ San Francisco

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Minnesota 6-6 (Road: 2-4) 4:05pm ET

San Francisco 3-9 (Home: 1-4) FOX

The home team has won all six meetings since 1995, but that could change this week as the run-heavy Vikes visit the freefalling 49ers. Minnesota has won three straight behind an improving defense and juggernaut running game that leads the league in road rushing at 150 YPG.

Oddsmakers currently have the Vikings listed as 9-point favorites versus the 49ers, while the game's total is sitting at 39.

The Vikings defeated Detroit 42-10 as a 5.5-point favorite in Week 13. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (44.5).

Adrian Peterson rushed for 116 yards with a pair of touchdowns for Minnesota, while Tarvaris Jackson completed 18-of-24 passes for 204 yards with two touchdowns and an interception in the win.

The 49ers lost to Carolina 31-14 as a 3-point underdog in Week 13. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (35).

Trent Dilfer completed 14-of-29 passes for 171 yards with two touchdowns and four interceptions for San Francisco, while Frank Gore was held to 58 yards on 12 carries.

I am in for 10k on ht evkikings.

vikes #1 run defense against a team that only has a legitimate run threat.

fuck the karma, i'd still love to see the niners win.

swole said:
vikes #1 run defense against a team that only has a legitimate run threat.

fuck the karma, i'd still love to see the niners win.
I had 200 dollars sitting in my bodog account and didnt bet anything this weekend
no game really stood out to me
of course now on monday all those blowouts look obvious
green bay,seattle,jax,buffalo and minnesota
probably missing one too (not new engalnd either)

Top Bottom