Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/7 NBA Milwaukee @ Philadelphia

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Philadelphia need to bounce back from loss

The 76ers have won 2 in a row at home. The Bucks want to hand them a 1-game losing streak instead.

Milwaukee brings a 9-7 overall mark (1-1 in the division) into this game vs. a Philadelphia team carrying an 8-10 record.

The 76ers are favored, opening as 6.5-point chalk, with an opening total of 206. They are 8-10 this season and 11-7-0 OU. The Bucks are 9-7 and are 6-7 OU.

Last time out, the Bucks lost to the Lakers 111-92 as 5.5 point favorites. That contest went over the closing total.

Philadelphia, on the other hand, are home to shake off a loss last time out against San Antonio. They were 9 point underdogs and ended up on the wrong end of a 100-91 score, in a game that went under the closing total.

Expect the league's #2 offence to chuck in lots of points and generate trouble for the Bucks defence. Averaging 102.2 points per game, the 76ers can run up the score if they get on a roll.

philly will win.. but it'll be close..
i got milwaukee plus points

satchboogie said:
pay up brosky!

and that laker bet too!
this one is settled
I got to run right now
I'll explain the system later,or someone else help satch

4everhung said:
this one is settled
I got to run right now
I'll explain the system later,or someone else help satch

yes can somebody please explain the system..
as i dont see my karma up there yet...

well bro i count my karma every day.. i see the bet is settled.. but i havent recieved K for it yet.

well bro i count my karma every day.. i see the bet is settled.. but i havent recieved K for it yet.

wtf??????????

Top Bottom