Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/6 OHIO - Party to win popular vote 8pmet

If you Mother Fuckers Get Super green because of my hard work, I expect a decent Karma Donation for my hard work to get me out of Red later.

haha i would hope so to brown. i did small bets. Kind of lame people betting 30 million on almost a guaranteed payout. but you never know.

personally i think it should of been like 10 mill maxes. i mean .40 payouts.

juice isnt an option with these lobsided bets. ONE big upset would really help you out though!

haha i would hope so to brown. i did small bets. Kind of lame people betting 30 million on almost a guaranteed payout. but you never know.

how is it guaranteed? turn on Fox News or talk radio.. they already have romney as the winner. every analyst on there has romney winning Ohio and the election in a landslide. he needs Ohio to win, much less a landslide.

if anything these are good odds for the bookie.. intrade has it at 1:2 odds for obama. brownie is giving us only 4:10 odds and pocketing 10% in his pocket. i would say the odds favor the bookie here, not the bettors

funny i put up 4 threads giving romoney 12:1 and 15:1 odds and barely anyone bet.. even though RoMoney has to win atleast 1 or 2 of those to win the election without Ohio. yet here people are taking Obama at 4/10 odds.. doesn't make much sense to me. i guess people are all talk or don't get what odds mean ?

Oh not saying no bet is guaranteed.
Of course fox news was talking about romney going to winning. All that is is a neocon/conservative biased channel.

Im sure CNN/msnbc said opposite.

Its all good!!!!!

Top Bottom