Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/3 NBA: Phoenix at LA Lakers

swole

The Phoenix Suns look to rebound from a 111-108 loss to the Mavericks Thursday, when they tip off tonight in Los Angeles.

Phoenix brings a 0-1 overall mark (0-0 in the division) into this game vs. a Los Angeles team carrying a 1-0 record.

In a game that potentially could see plenty of scoring, the total opened high, at 204. The line opened at 3.5 in favor of the Lakers.

Last time out, the Suns lost to the Mavericks 111-108 as 1 point underdogs. That contest went over the closing total.

Phil Jackson's team hopes to build upon a 99-97 win over Denver. They were 6.5 point underdogs in a game that went under the total.

Some trends to consider:
Phoenix is 1-5-0 ATS in its last 6 games
Phoenix is 6-12-0 SU in its last 18 games after being .5 to 3 point underdogs
Phoenix is 4-2-0 OU in its last 6 away
Phoenix is 4-2-0 ATS in its last 6 games after scoring 101 to 110 points
Los Angeles are 5-1-0 OU in its last 6 at home
Los Angeles are 4-1-0 OU in its last 5 games
Los Angeles are 2-7-0 ATS in its last 9 games against Phoenix
Los Angeles are 5-16-2 ATS in its last 23 games

Next up:
Phoenix at Utah, Saturday, November 5
LA Lakers home to Denver, Sunday, November 6

I said I wouldn't bet NBA, but I saw slat1 bet on pheonix, so I had to put 10 large on Lakers.

Whiskey

here's a tip, bet with me. I'm the anti slat1

Whiskey said:
I said I wouldn't bet NBA, but I saw slat1 bet on pheonix, so I had to put 10 large on Lakers.

Whiskey

Don't forget to transfer 10% of that to me for picking the winner FOR YOU! Thats right. Follow my luckey winner system. All you have to do is bet the opposite that I do and watch your karma sore!

tough loss, but I was really happy with a lot of the positives I saw last night. Smush Parker is going to be Kobes Dwane Wade.

Top Bottom