Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/19 Nfl: Pick Any Wining Team!!! Moneyline!! (big $$$k$$ Limit)

swole said:
That's fine bro, but understand other people host "real" odds for the sake of the bookie forum. There's nothing cavalier or honorable about you bitching right now. Myself and 4everhung have hosted generous odds before.

Get over yourself.
and you think trying to lie and make me look bad is honorable.swole I think I have a right to bitch when your lieing to make me look bad then I call you on it and you pussy foot around the fact that you fucking lied.

gjohnson5 said:
I just think the odds changes should be done with moderation. In this case , the number of bets had nothing to do with the odds change.
Granted...I guess since I was in before change I can't see what the odds ended up at? Since a lot of K went on the offered parlay that would have prompted a drastic change in odds in a short time.

i awarded the other winners their karma

i'll be doing some karma store work within the next few hours, be patient.

I was not trying to be a asshole swole.I just did not like what you said about me.sorry if I came at you to hard.but I dont do that stuff ether.I have bin working hard in the bookie forum and I havent made any k from it at all.I do it for the fun of it.

needtogetas said:
I was not trying to be a asshole swole.I just did not like what you said about me.sorry if I came at you to hard.but I dont do that stuff ether.I have bin working hard in the bookie forum and I havent made any k from it at all.I do it for the fun of it.

you're barking up the wrong tree

all chicago/new england bets have been paid via the karma store

footnote: hamstershaver is a sneaky little prick

yay

Top Bottom