Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/19 Nfl: Pick Any Wining Team!!! Moneyline!! (big $$$k$$ Limit)

just to let you guys know, i would seriously take the new england / chicago parlay

tom brady throws for more TD's on the road than at home...and do you actually think the patriots will lose 3 in a row?? get the fugg outta here

chicago is on a big road trip...they might be getting tired...not to mention they're playing a psyched up jet team...BUT...the bears are going to demolish the jet's running game forcing chad to throw

The odds on that Chi / NE parlay are exceedingly generous, given the individual odds of winning. That's typing purely from a mathematical viewpoint, of course.

I'd love to win almost 6.5 million but putting 1.4 million against Favre today goes against my better judgement.

blut wump said:
It's maybe a moot point but they can happen. What are the plans in cases of a tie?

push = you get your money back

the odds on the bears/patriots should be 93/100, not 4/1.

that was my bad

i took down the names of people who placed that bet before i made this post...i will honor those bets with the stated odds

anyone else who takes that parlay after this post will be getting 93/100 on their money.

Swole, given the above and the fact that I could see that the odds were crazy, you can refund my 65,000 and call off my bet before close-time should you wish. Obviously, you cover any taxes involved.

Top Bottom