Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/19 Nfl: Pick Any Wining Team!!! Moneyline!! (big $$$k$$ Limit)

blut wump said:
Thanks, Swole. You've always been a very fair Bookie.

my pleasure :)

btw just in case i haven't said it before, thanks a lot for your reply to my PM about deads...it helped a lot

needtogetas said:
how you know what I would have don.I would have just eat the hole thing all they way to the end.

last time you messed up odds you bitched and had stilleto abandon the event for you

well its all good
and hammys shy
:)
dont make me pinch your cheeks harder than necessary swole

swole said:
last time you messed up odds you bitched and had stilleto abandon the event for you
thats god dame bull shit bro and you know it..

and if I did it was before any one ever placed a bet.once a bet is made I take the lose.allways have allways will.

and btw I never host events with any thing other then 90/100 you and every one elce can planely see that.

swole said:
prove it find the event fucking lier.

I host 100/100 100/90 and 90/100 odds only.I have never hosted any games any other way then this.

needtogetas said:
thats god dame bull shit bro and you know it..

and if I did it was before any one ever placed a bet.once a bet is made I take the lose.allways have allways will.

and btw I never host events with any thing other then 90/100 you and every one elce can planely see that.

I made it clear at 10 AM the odds changed. It was either abandon the event or announce the change and roll with the punches.

Your points are not valid here. There's nothing wrong with how I host events or how I made a change to this event. If you have constructive criticism, I'm all ears. If you're going to get angry because you didn't see my clearly marked edit, that's your fault.

needtogetas said:
prove it find the event fucking lier.

I host 100/100 100/90 and 90/100 odds only.I have never hosted any games any other way then this.

That's fine bro, but understand other people host "real" odds for the sake of the bookie forum. There's nothing cavalier or honorable about you bitching right now. Myself and 4everhung have hosted generous odds before.

Get over yourself.

swole said:
I made it clear at 10 AM the odds changed. It was either abandon the event or announce the change and roll with the punches.

Your points are not valid here. There's nothing wrong with how I host events or how I made a change to this event. If you have constructive criticism, I'm all ears. If you're going to get angry because you didn't see my clearly marked edit, that's your fault.
Iam not saying any thing at all about the way you changed the odds.I think it was perfictly ok that you did.

what I dont like is you stepping on my feet here saying "needto" would have abandond the event then lieing and saying I have abondond a event and had stelleto do it becuase i fucked up on odds.thats bullshit big time bull shit.I have never don that and you lieing and saying I did is just wrong man.

Top Bottom