Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/19 NCAA: Oklahoma at Texas Tech

swole

Oklahoma looks to follow up last game's win at home with another Saturday when they visit the Red Raiders.

Both teams have a chance to improve their showing within the B12 conference. Texas Tech is 8-2 (5-2 in the conference), while the Sooners sit at 6-3 (5-1 in the conference).

Oddsmakers like the Red Raiders in this one, opening the line at 8.5 in favor of Texas Tech. They are 4-4 ATS this season, while the Sooners are 3-6.

Last time out, at Owen Field against Texas A&M, the Sooners as favorites defeated the Aggies 36-30. The game was a Texas A&M cover.

The Red Raiders, meanwhile, will try to forget last week's 24-17 loss at the hands of the Cowboys, a game where they were favorites by 22 points.

If Oklahoma has been ignoring their pass defence in practise this week, it could prove to be a big mistake. Texas Tech will challenge them with a passing attack that has averaged 420.8 yards per game this season.

Some trends to consider:
Oklahoma is 2-8-0 ATS in its last 10 away lined games
Oklahoma is 4-11-0 ATS in its last 15 lined games
Oklahoma is 6-3-0 ATS in its last 9 lined games against Texas Tech
Oklahoma is 15-2-0 SU in its last 17 games after scoring 31 to 40 points
Texas Tech is 5-0-0 SU in its last 5 games after scoring 10 to 20 points
Texas Tech is 4-1-0 ATS in its last 5 home lined games
Texas Tech is 3-6-0 ATS in its last 9 lined games against Oklahoma

Next up:
Oklahoma home to Oklahoma St., Saturday, November 26

TTech to take it out on OU

payback would be nice but tech's performances have been uneven while Oklahoma seems to be getting it together
give me the 7.5 and I'll run with it

4everhung said:
payback would be nice but tech's performances have been uneven while Oklahoma seems to be getting it together
give me the 7.5 and I'll run with it

good analysis...

Top Bottom