Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/6 nfl vikings @ saints 835 pm est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Minnesota Vikings vs. New Orleans Saints

- The Minnesota Vikings and the New Orleans Saints will both be gunning for a victory on Monday when they meet at Louisiana Superdome.

Oddsmakers currently have the Saints listed as 3½-point favorites versus the Vikings, while the game's total is sitting at 47.

The Vikings lost to Tennessee 30-17 as a 3-point underdog in Week 4. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (36).

Gus Frerotte passed for 266 yards with an interception for Minnesota, while Adrian Peterson rushed for 80 yards on 18 carries with two touchdowns.

The Saints defeated San Francisco 31-17 as a 7-point favorite in Week 4. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (48.5).

Drew Brees passed for 363 yards with three touchdowns and an interception for New Orleans, while Lance Moore caught seven passes for 101 yards with two touchdowns in the win.

Team records:
Minnesota: 1-3 SU, 1-3 ATS
New Orleans: 2-2 SU, 3-1 ATS

Minnesota most recently:
When playing in October are 4-6
When playing on turf are 6-4
After outgaining opponent are 4-6
When playing outside the division are 5-5

New Orleans most recently:
When playing in October are 5-5
When playing on turf are 7-3
After outgaining opponent are 4-6
When playing outside the division are 4-6

A few trends to consider:
Minnesota is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing New Orleans
Minnesota is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing New Orleans
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Minnesota's last 8 games when playing New Orleans
Minnesota is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 8 of New Orleans's last 9 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of New Orleans's last 7 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 6 of New Orleans's last 8 games when playing Minnesota
New Orleans is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games

Head tells me purple with depleted NO defensive line...
hear tells me Saints, well just cause.
Going with heart... most likely
gonna deliberate over elliptical and see how I feel on campus,
then I will make decision.
Thanx Hurricane.

As a very wise man once told me, one of two things can happen when you bet on the NFL:
1) You win
2) You lose.

I got mired in number twos last week.

I've met that bor he keeps it really simple..........I tried to make it
3. you tie
by not moving lines .5 this week but that didn't happen, i was looking in archives we didnt start with the mil every game till last season, i know we had some mil games but not every one

It's hard not to lay off a whole mil, i know when i bet a half and win i kick my arse for not going all in, but when i lose i kick my arse for not betting half...........

you were u around back when
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/karma-bookie/mr-insignificant-nfl-draft-392740.html

Last edited:
Top Bottom