Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/24 NFL: New York Jets at Atlanta (MNF)

swole said:
I really feel this in my gut. Atlanta is going to pound the Jets. Pound them. Especially in Atlanta. Damn it.
bro if the jets win I will be genuinely happy for you.. if they lose, I will be sad.

What will be funny is if ATL wins by 3!!! hahaa

Man, I'm all over this ;)

What is funny is that Atlanta had someone throw for 300 yards for 3 TD and 0 Int for once and still managed to lose....

Yet Vick throws for an average of 120 with a 5/3 TD to INT ratio and they win 4 out of 5... (He only averages 50 yds rushing so you can't tell me that makes up for it)

I would never bet on ATL out of principle alone. How can you win with such a shitty throwing QB? I hope the jets beat em.

Ah hell. I will put 1000 on the jets just out of principle (principle being that vick sucks)

Becoming said:
What is funny is that Atlanta had someone throw for 300 yards for 3 TD and 0 Int for once and still managed to lose....

Yet Vick throws for an average of 120 with a 5/3 TD to INT ratio and they win 4 out of 5... (He only averages 50 yds rushing so you can't tell me that makes up for it)

I would never bet on ATL out of principle alone. How can you win with such a shitty throwing QB? I hope the jets beat em.

Ah hell. I will put 1000 on the jets just out of principle (principle being that vick sucks)
you shoulda gone all in on the Jet man, gamble a little.

lol, u guys really need to stop

Top Bottom