Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/24 NFL: New York Jets at Atlanta (MNF)

Lestat said:
I'm nervous that NY could pull this out.

keep in mind, they have a solid defense.

Curtis Martin was the league leading rusher for the season, and he's coming off a huge game.

They've got great receiving corps too, only weakness is at QB but Vinny is quite the story lately.

Falcons on the other hand, they have Vick, who is far too over hyped. Most hyped player in the game but the fact is, he isn't a great passer. He adds a different element to the game that messes with defenses a bit, but its rarely effective. He's injury prone as well this season.

RB they have Warrick Dunn... far too undersized.. i know they have some backup options, but their running game is not dominating.

literally laughing my ass off about the Atlanta running game not being dominating + Dunn being too undersized. Do you watch football?

The pile is pretty insulting. You people are animals.

swole said:
The pile is pretty insulting. You people are animals.

I have no pitty for you what so ever. I am handing you karma at a record pace. I have to be the biggest loser when all totals are added up! :worried:

swole said:
literally laughing my ass off about the Atlanta running game not being dominating + Dunn being too undersized. Do you watch football?
Yes, and I do pretty well with the betting as well.

Lestat said:
RB they have Warrick Dunn... far too undersized.. i know they have some backup options, but their running game is not dominating.

Warrick Dunn. He's 5'9" 180. Small? Sure. You just made it seem like he's too small of a player to have an impact. Take a look at his career stats. They don't lie. He's averaging 5.2 yards per carry this season. Oh, and by the way Atlanta ranks #1 in rushing offense throughout the NFL.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/OFF-RUSHING/2005/regular?sort_col_1=7

slat1 said:
I have no pitty for you what so ever. I am handing you karma at a record pace. I have to be the biggest loser when all totals are added up! :worried:

Not my fault. I've tried to accommodate your karma issues on several occasions. Is this the last game you bet on for the week that hasn't been settled?

Sorry for making covering my own ass a prerogative bro. I'm preparting for the future. I have a vision, and there's not much anyone can do to stop it...except win my karma...which I've been very generous with.

Top Bottom