Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/24 NFL: New York Jets at Atlanta (MNF)

swole said:
Warrick Dunn. He's 5'9" 180. Small? Sure. You just made it seem like he's too small of a player to have an impact. Take a look at his career stats. They don't lie. He's averaging 5.2 yards per carry this season. Oh, and by the way Atlanta ranks #1 in rushing offense throughout the NFL.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/OFF-RUSHING/2005/regular?sort_col_1=7
Ok fine, you sold me.. let the pile on continue.

I'm almost hoping that NYJ wins for your sake, you'd make out like a bandit.

lol, don't give me that crap, you know damn well you're sick of my sandal jokes and karma millionare status. You want to hit me hard. You want my name off that top ten list. You're sick of it. Everytime you see my stupid face in my stupid avi you want to punch it. You think I'm a bad bro. You want to put me in my place.

Do it.

Have everyone bet Atlanta. Send them private messages. Pile 1 million karma points on Atlanta. Put me in red.

Do it.

Dunk said:
i thougt u upped the spread to 8.5?

Nah maing I can't do that once betting started. I can make a new event but that's about it. At this point I think people would still take Atlanta so I might have to pass on that.

swole said:
lol, don't give me that crap, you know damn well you're sick of my sandal jokes and karma millionare status. You want to hit me hard. You want my name off that top ten list. You're sick of it. Everytime you see my stupid face in my stupid avi you want to punch it. You think I'm a bad bro. You want to put me in my place.

Do it.

Have everyone bet Atlanta. Send them private messages. Pile 1 million karma points on Atlanta. Put me in red.

Do it.

lol...now he is not THAT bad to PM people to go bet like needto was PMing to go vote for him....lol. But I DO want your k

I really feel this in my gut. Atlanta is going to pound the Jets. Pound them. Especially in Atlanta. Damn it.

Top Bottom