Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/12 MLB: LA Angels at Chi Sox (Over/Under High Rollers Only)

hamstershaver said:
i dont bet games i dont at least have a feeling for
an over under on a bb game? nah ill pass
i think ill just bet the thrasher game
god damn.. someone call up SoKlueles and ask her to give hammy his nuts back for a day.

Lestat said:
god damn.. someone call up SoKlueles and ask her to give hammy his nuts back for a day.
no way, never bet on a game that you dont a feeling for, ive bet on plenty of games here, i bet 40gs on one before because i had a good feeling about it, and ive bet 10gs on quite a few, but an over under on a bb game is something id never bet on, im not going to do it just to do it, thats not good gambling

hamstershaver said:
no way, never bet on a game that you dont a feeling for, ive bet on plenty of games here, i bet 40gs on one before because i had a good feeling about it, and ive bet 10gs on quite a few, but an over under on a bb game is something id never bet on, im not going to do it just to do it, thats not good gambling

I'm the same way.I did well last week with a few select bets. Then i lost the Pittsburg and the Yankees game Monday night.I didn't feel good about them but i had to gamble.

btw I've won almost every college game i've bet on so far this year.

Deterass said:
I'm the same way.I did well last week with a few select bets. Then i lost the Pittsburg and the Yankees game Monday night.I didn't feel good about them but i had to gamble.

btw I've won almost every college game i've bet on so far this year.
yeah im ahead on college games this year too, find the games you like and bet them, stay away from games you have no opinion on

St Louis peeps ,or surrounding are, what channel is the Cards vs Astros game on?

I'm jsut wondering ifthey swapped between Fox and FX regionally or if it's in the same channels country wide

Volva_Diaphragm said:
St Louis peeps ,or surrounding are, what channel is the Cards vs Astros game on?

I'm jsut wondering ifthey swapped between Fox and FX regionally or if it's in the same channels country wide
i got the card game on fox and the angel game is on FX

Looking Real Good For The Under!!! Cha Ching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom