Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Use Nolvadex? Nipples Puffy

enacer420nj

Want use Nolvadex? Try here - http://medicstar.com
I am 25 on my second cycle my first was deca only @ 300mg/week no gyno problems....I am going into my fifth week of deca/test enanthate both @ 250mg/week....after the first week in a half the ariola seems a little puffy and sometimes burning....They are not sore no lumps or anything, i hit the nolvadex for a few days and the burning went away now its back slightly, they arent getting any bigger or anything no lumps or hurting, should i hit the nolv again for like 25mg/day till the burning goes away? im currently on arimidex .5mg EOD also
Here Nolvadex
Here Arimidex

Last edited by a moderator:
I Use Nolva 20mg Ed From Satrt Thur Pct Of My Cycle .. Some3 Need It Some Dont But After The 1st Time Im Not Chanceing It Anymore

As Far As Doseing Id Do 40mg Ed While You Show Symptoms And Back Off To 20 For The Rest Of Your Cycle Also You Could Use Adex But Ive Read It Could Take Up To 2 Weeks To Be Effective

For The Future I Always Keep Nolva And Letresol (sp) On Hand Before I Dive Into A Cycle Ive Learned Just To Run The Nolva In A Matinance Dose All The Time And I Save The Letrezol (sp?) In Case I Have Any Issues

Also By Wat Your Saying It Sounds Like You Have Too Much Estergen In Your Body See When You Took The Nolva It Didnt Rid You Of Estergen It Just Blocks Up The Receptors To Keep Them From Being Activated By Stronger Estergens So I Believe When You Came Off It Came Back Becasue The Nolva Was Not Blocking The Receptors Anymore

If This Is So Running The Nolv Will Only Be A Band-aide You Will Have To Also Run Something Else Like Adex To Actually Reduce Your Estergen Levles Of Everytime You Ome Off The Nolva Your Symptoms Will Re-appear

If It Was Me Id Start The Nolva 40mg Ed And After A Week Start Cutting It Down To 20 Mg Ed Also Starting Today Id Start Takeing The Adex And Hopefully Over The Course Of A Few Weeks It Will Lower Your Estergen Levles... Finally After A Few Weeks Of Nolva Id Start Tring To Come Off The Nolva While Maintaing The Adex Dosage For The Rest Of You Cycle (and Mabye Pct Too Depending On Your Pct Regmine) And Just Watch For Gyno Signs

***finally Im Not A Medical Expert Or A "as" Expert So Take My Opnions With A Grain Of Salt This Info Above Is Just What Ive Picked Up Dealing With My Own Issues And What Id Personally Do If I Was In Your Shooes..***

I would bump thr Nolva and also get A-dex or Aromasin. TYhings is though you may have progesterone induced gyno symptoms from the Deca. In which case you're beat. Dostinex is said to help, but myself, like many others don't beleive so.

just for everyone out there that doesn't know - dostinex is a prolactin inhibitor that is said to combat prolactin induced gyno.

Do not use nolva when you have progestin issues. aromatase inhibitor (AIFM, AROMASIN or Letro) and dostinex or other dopaminergic.

nolva increases PR expression (really bad if the PR is the ISSUE)
AI's reduce expression (dex is typically not strong enough in any case where there is an issue already)

I am taking arimidex .5mg ED and Dostinex .5mg E3D I only started the dostinex about a week and a half ago, the arimidex is liquid from liquachem, should i bump that up to 1mg ED?

jpr5690 said:
I Use Nolva 20mg Ed From Satrt Thur Pct Of My Cycle .. Some3 Need It Some Dont But After The 1st Time Im Not Chanceing It Anymore

As Far As Doseing Id Do 40mg Ed While You Show Symptoms And Back Off To 20 For The Rest Of Your Cycle Also You Could Use Adex But Ive Read It Could Take Up To 2 Weeks To Be Effective

For The Future I Always Keep Nolva And Letresol (sp) On Hand Before I Dive Into A Cycle Ive Learned Just To Run The Nolva In A Matinance Dose All The Time And I Save The Letrezol (sp?) In Case I Have Any Issues

Also By Wat Your Saying It Sounds Like You Have Too Much Estergen In Your Body See When You Took The Nolva It Didnt Rid You Of Estergen It Just Blocks Up The Receptors To Keep Them From Being Activated By Stronger Estergens So I Believe When You Came Off It Came Back Becasue The Nolva Was Not Blocking The Receptors Anymore

If This Is So Running The Nolv Will Only Be A Band-aide You Will Have To Also Run Something Else Like Adex To Actually Reduce Your Estergen Levles Of Everytime You Ome Off The Nolva Your Symptoms Will Re-appear

If It Was Me Id Start The Nolva 40mg Ed And After A Week Start Cutting It Down To 20 Mg Ed Also Starting Today Id Start Takeing The Adex And Hopefully Over The Course Of A Few Weeks It Will Lower Your Estergen Levles... Finally After A Few Weeks Of Nolva Id Start Tring To Come Off The Nolva While Maintaing The Adex Dosage For The Rest Of You Cycle (and Mabye Pct Too Depending On Your Pct Regmine) And Just Watch For Gyno Signs

***finally Im Not A Medical Expert Or A "as" Expert So Take My Opnions With A Grain Of Salt This Info Above Is Just What Ive Picked Up Dealing With My Own Issues And What Id Personally Do If I Was In Your Shooes..***

good post.....

macrophage69alpha said:
Do not use nolva when you have progestin issues. aromatase inhibitor (AIFM, AROMASIN or Letro) and dostinex or other dopaminergic.

AI's reduce expression (dex is typically not strong enough in any case where there is an issue already)

ok, I completely understand what you're saying... however, if someone is running both deca (progestin) *and* test.... how will you know if the gyno symptoms are progesterone-induced or estrogen-induced? If deca or tren are in the mix, then should one just avoid Nolvadex altogether to reduce the gyno symptoms?

macrophage69alpha said:

Bamn! He nailed it!

Top Bottom