Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alternatives to Clomid??

mike12

Im about to start a dbol/test cycle but i just found out i cant get clomid and i need some kind of alternative to it... somehting that can be found at a gnc or somewhere..thank

alternatives would be any OTC anti-estrogen.

keep in mind these are not nearly as beneficial as a SERM (e.g. clomid).

in fact most people wouldn't take the time to respond to this because even though its better than nothing its probably only about 25% as effective as a serm.

dermacrine & dermacrine sustain would be two examples of natural anti-estrogens that are sponsored by this board, you can find them at www.primordialperformance.com

10001110101 said:
alternatives would be any OTC anti-estrogen.

keep in mind these are not nearly as beneficial as a selective estrogen receptor modulator (e.g. clomid).

in fact most people wouldn't take the time to respond to this because even though its better than nothing its probably only about 25% as effective as a selective estrogen receptor modulator.

dermacrine & dermacrine sustain would be two examples of natural anti-estrogens that are sponsored by this board, you can find them at www.primordialperformance.com
This guys post is a load of crap. Dermecrine sustain is 50000x better then clomid for pct.

needtogetaas said:
This guys post is a load of crap. Dermecrine sustain is 50000x better then clomid for PCT - post cycle therapy - .

Could I please see the scientific study stating that, after all, it is a bold statement.

JohnnyWest said:
Could I please see the scientific study stating that, after all, it is a bold statement.

Show a scientific study that equipoise in conjunction with weight training will build muscle. Don't bother. You won;t find one. But it does.

As mentioned, I prefer Hc G, UNLEASHED, Derma, POST CYCLE and adexx. It's the perfect PC T. But if I had to choose between just Clomid or Derma -- I'd choose Derma.

Nelson Montana said:
Show a scientific study that equipoise in conjunction with weight training will build muscle. Don't bother. You won;t find one. But it does.

As mentioned, I prefer Hc G, UNLEASHED, Derma, POST CYCLE and adexx. It's the perfect PC T. But if I had to choose between just Clomid or Derma -- I'd choose Derma.

WHAT??
Come on Nelson we both have been in this game too long.
You know better than that, your product is BETTER for stimulating the testes than Clomid?
Tsk...tsk!

Nelson Montana said:

Are you serious, ever heard of apples and oranges?

You won't find a study on equipoisee related to anabolism in humans because it was never tested for human consumption by the FDA. Neither has dermacrine for that matter.
I am simply saying, clomidd is a S-E-R-M designed specificly to be a selective E2 recpetor modulator, by scientists and approved by the fda to be effective, and, in addition, has anecdotally been proven to be highly effective for many lifters for decades now.

Needto - If a S-E-R-M like clomid binds to the estro receptors in the hypothalumus at, say, %98 to %100, how could something bind 50,000x better then that? Moreover, what would be the point?

Top Bottom