Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just how strong was Mike Tyson? Check this out.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I was reading his biography at the half-priced book store tonight. His trainers claim that the first time they put him on a bench press, he did 250 for 10 reps at the tender age of 13. Also weighed 200 lbs of solid muscle at 5'8". Damn.

holy shit!

When I first bench pressed at like age 15... I could do the bar like 15 times.. fucking WEAK!

He wasn't always the bully. He got picked on and beat up and teased for his lisp. Kids would take his lunch money and they made fun of him constantly. He started raising pigeons as a way to cope with all the shit in his life. One day, a bully grabbed one of his pigeons and twisted it's head off and began laughing. Without thinking, Mike attacked for the first time in his life and beat the guy to a bloody pulp. To this day, Mike still has fond memories of that moment. He was never the same after that. Once he got a taste for violence and intimidating people, he admitted that he loved it.

tyson is by far my favorite boxer.. i grew up watching him.. and playing punchout!

That phony rape conviction ruined him.

I have that book and have read it too many times to count. He was a genetic freak. He shoulda never left Teddy Atlas.

I loved the dude, the guy had the shittiest childhood, the only person even close to a parent was his trainer (old guy, i forget his name), when that guy died, he had nothing, before i judge someone i like to see their past, people would be suprised the effects a shitty childhood have on someone. im not justifying anything, i just wish the guy had a better life, he was a freak of nature in the ring , could have been the best!

Last edited:
guy shoulda went to therapy and stuff to deal with it; underneath that ugly, angry, yet disgustingly strong exterior was a man with alot of pain.

Top Bottom