Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Was The Best Video Game Ever?

curling

I would have to say n64's "Goldeneye". There is simply none better or more challenging. Grand Theft Auto 3 is bad ass and a close 2nd but "Goldeneye" still was more challenging than it. So my vote goes to "Goldeneye" as the best and most challenging video game ever.

And I will debate this point to anyone that disagrees but surely everyone concurs to this fact that's right I said "fact". :D

Half-life (Along with Counter-Strike)
Doom -Hey it's the original

Legend of Zelda - Link to the Past (SNES)

Gran Turismo 3 (PS2)

I personally got the most enjoyment out of the Half-life engine (which is a modifed Quake2 engine)

So I vote Half-Life. Without that there'd be no Team Fortress, CS, Day of Defeat.

Doom --- without a doubt has had the largest impact on the games ever.

All of Tomb Raider.

Death Mall 3000

and EA Sports has a Boxing game that is great.. (I love Boxing)

PONG

PONG!

I got it yesterday! Wow, the graphics of that little white blip bouncing around the screen is so frigging clear, its amazing.

I have to echo 69Muscle's post; Half-Life is the best game of all time.

I'm bored with it now, but the game was so revolutionary when it first came out (plus it built on the best aspects of previous 1st person shooters) that it will always be #1 for me.

Oh, and an honerable mention goes to the very first Wing Commander. For those of you who don't remember, it was the very first game that really pushed the limits of computer memory and hardware. It essentially changed PC's from business machines to really expensive gaming consoles. :)

GALAGA RULES!!

Dragon's Lair really changed them to be truly interactive though, instead of stuff like Pac-Man that was very scripted, with poor graphics!

Last edited:
Top Bottom