Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Was Gayness invented or discovered?

If gay wasn't *born*..

then explain why African Americans are INSTINCTIVELY prone to finding other african americans attractive?

If it can be reasoned that people of one race, via genetics, are prone to finding people in their own race attractive for dating and child rearing -- can it not also be argued, that finding people of your own sex also *genetic*. ie: prone from birth?

I don't find fat-bottomed girls attractive. I'd like to think i've been like that since birth. I'd hate to think I was born liking fat chicks, and only mass media and advertising has forced me to like those horrible, skinny, tight, big breasted hoochie mommas. Oh the horror!

thats the whole point....

you were raised thinking that its right to be with a woman and not men...

these days its ok to be gay so a man has a choice

you are not born to be racist, you are raised and taught to be racist, from public, tv or whatever

same thing with gays... there are gays who decide that they are gay when they are 20+ years old

to me thats a choice because all those 20 years he was straight and than with all this bullshit gay pride he decides that hes strong enaugh to be gay and he is proud to be gay cause he thinks he is acomplishing something, in reality hes just being a fag

its like asian kids thinking they are gangsters

the difference is that its easier to become that gangster than it is to become gay

thats why it takes some 20 years of repetition and telling themselfs that its okay to be gay

just like suicide, drugs... being gay is a choice and it's all in your head

>being gay is a choice and it's all in your head

How do you know it was a "choice"? Maybe it was 20 years of "forced" straightness to please family and friends? I was born to be successful, but i've spent decades running around clueless and without direction in life. Does that mean I was BORN to be clueless, or that I never found my "success" gene until now?

It's akin to psychologists arguing with the criminal mind was born or created. I don't believe Hitler became that way purely from listening to radio and hanging out with friends. Some people are just BORN with brain chemical imbalances and prone to being serial killers and rapists.

no way man, the only chemical imbalace here is that choice and how strong you feel about it. the drive or whatver you wanna call it

same goes for hitler

he felt so strongly that he was doing the right thing that he kept on going and the more progress he saw in his goal the harder he worked

the more they practice it, the harder it is to get it outta your head

kinda like a habit

were you born to smoke ciggaretes? I mean they kill millions of people but you still do it.
no you were not born but you were taught that smoking means being COOL, smoking means being independent mostly through media and public.

now they got those anti smoking ads and they work, its not magic but less people are smoking after they see the consecuences

if they did the same thing for gays it would work just as good, once people know that being gay highly increases your chances of getting a disease like aids, that you cant reproduce by being gay and finally that being gay is nothing to be proud about people will think twice about it

now if you heard that everyday, eventually it would be in your memory and you wouldnt even have time to think about what it would be like being gay or whatver

thats no chemical imbalance, thats just bunch of bullshit weak people are taught and doctors and pharmacutical industry makes money on

these days you gotta drug people cause you got these chemical imbalances in their brain, thats bunch of GARBAGE. you dont need to drugs for that

If a man grows up in a cave, will he be attracted to men or women? Will he not have a sexual desire for either?

They`re born bro, No "decision".

most likely it wont matter to him

he wont know the difference. Just like some dudes in jail fuck other guys, he could do the same. if thats what you taught him to do.

now if there was no one to teach him anything than he would most likely fuck either and decide which one he likes more I guess.

it was meant to be man and a woman for many reasons. if it wasnt so than there would be no life on earth since men cant give birth

now if its for pleasure purpuses, thats whole different thing

you can have pleasure from drugs but it doesnt mean you're doing the right thing, it has it sideffects.

gonelifting said:
How can someone feel SO strongly about it one way or the other. I would never DREAM of being with a guy (Even Jerkbox) but I love EVERY SINGLE INCH of a woman. I would lick her from head to toe. That`s a fetish? You`re not born with that?!? It`s freaking animalistic, the way I (and a lot of others) feel about the opposite sex or same sex. It HAS to be from within. It`s too pashionate.

sorry bro, but you need to read up on how attractions are formed. you also need to realize that your brain activity is just chemical and electrical reactions. the involvement of these chemicals forms the future of your brain's activity. this doesn't prohibit lust from being animalistic, it just governs the nature of the urges.

there is absolutely NO solid evidence behind being born with it. we have mapped out the entire human genome, and if homosexuality were a trait from birth, it will be discovered; however, there is nothing to suggest that yet.

this is not to say it's a choice though, i'm not claiming that at all. but evidence would overwhemingly point to it being a result of some environmental factor.

i like girls with big asses and i like nice asses in general, i like redheads, i also like dark skinned girls. i was not born with these sexual preferences, yet that does not diminish how strongly i feel about them.

people aren't born with fetishes. nobody is born sexually attracted to spanking, nobody is born naturally liking balloons and sex, but these people nonetheless feel an extreme sexual connection with the actions/objects. that's just the result of chance.

"thats the whole point....

you were raised thinking that its right to be with a woman and not men...

these days its ok to be gay so a man has a choice

you are not born to be racist, you are raised and taught to be racist, from public, tv or whatever

same thing with gays... there are gays who decide that they are gay when they are 20+ years old

to me thats a choice because all those 20 years he was straight and than with all this bullshit gay pride he decides that hes strong enaugh to be gay and he is proud to be gay cause he thinks he is acomplishing something, in reality hes just being a fag

its like asian kids thinking they are gangsters

the difference is that its easier to become that gangster than it is to become gay

thats why it takes some 20 years of repetition and telling themselfs that its okay to be gay

just like suicide, drugs... being gay is a choice and it's all in your head

Online!"

This is the lamest statement i have come across in a long long time. I would not know where to begin. Yah, I'm addicted to sucking dick because i like rainbow flags and decided it one morning. "good morning Roommate, wow those gays sure are proud, i think i 'll go suck some dick".
It's just like Hitler and Asian gangsters. RIIIIIIIGGGHT.
IJIT!

Top Bottom