Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where do you apply your RS Transaderm testosterone gel, Testim, Androgel, etc.?

Where do you apply your RS Transaderm testosterone gel and the like?

• Shoulders

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • Scrotum

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Neck

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Arm Pits

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Chest

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
I'm working on an article about applying RS Transaderm and other testosterone gels to different sites on the body. On what part of your body do you apply these gels and why?

I have a nice loofa sponge on a string I use to file off dead layers of skin, I always use a fresh clean towel to dry off the application area.

When I'm using a a big handful of RS Transaderm, I have some trouble reaching back there and getting a good spread, so I use my free hand to push up on my application arm's elbow, helping me get a nice far reach, and I use this position to Stretch my lats out 15 - 30 secs while I'm there.

Good stuff, love how it makes me feel.

-BRR

Application to the tops of the shoulders and upper back are where I like to apply Transaderm. Avoiding the chest and abdomen is recommended from what I've been led to believe as well, as those areas will induce more conversion of the DHEA into estrogen

Application to the tops of the shoulders and upper back are where I like to apply Transaderm. Avoiding the chest and abdomen is recommended from what I've been led to believe as well, as those areas will induce more conversion of the DHEA into estrogen

Yes, the upper arm and shoulder area is what's recommended for Androgel. You actually do not want to put it on super thin skin (like scrotum). The thicker skin layer helps to absorb it and release it gradually over the 24 hour period between applications. Thin skin causes a rapid rise in blood level, and then a drop, and the sudden flood does result in more wasted and more estrogen conversion.

i also make use of transaderm of some of my cycles always rubbed it into my shoulders/chest/upper arm thinking about trying this scrotum technique tho lol

Funny to think that this whole time I thought everyone did the same as I did if not at least close to what I did. Its just natural for me to rub it on my shoulders, upper chest and some times upper arms...I been using it for so long ( almost 5 years) its like second nature to me now.. I am glad more people use and love this product. It truly has been a life changing product to me in many more ways than one.. First product I ever supported and put my heart into. I would have to say this very product changed the course of my life forever.

Top Bottom