Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Medically where does Dianabol fit in?

PatBateman

Ok, I know that dbol is not FDA approved, but let's assume for a moment that it were. What would be some of the conditions that it might be helpful at treating, if any? Just wondering if this has ever been approved in the US and if not, is it because it really isn't strong in any medical sense?

thanks!

Dianabol was definitely used for medical purposes and legal in the USA up until some time in the early 80's. I'm not sure what those medical purposes were, but I had two friends that were prescribed Dianabol to gain weight while they were in their teens. The doctor had them taking 10-15 mg per day and would you believe it, wow, it worked!

NN

Nutrient-Nut said:
Dianabol was definitely used for medical purposes and legal in the USA up until some time in the early 80's. I'm not sure what those medical purposes were, but I had two friends that were prescribed Dianabol to gain weight while they were in their teens. The doctor had them taking 10-15 mg per day and would you believe it, wow, it worked!

NN

yes it would definetaly have use as a med for people with "wasting" type diseases. so as to put on weight. i am sure there are better options though....so why use dbol is the reason it isn't used.

At that time there wasn't considered a real medical use for it, but there was seen a great deal of potential abuse. So the Lab - Ciba discontinued making it.

genarr3 said:
At that time there wasn't considered a real medical use for it, but there was seen a great deal of potential abuse. So the Lab - Ciba discontinued making it.

I remember it like yesterday, back in 1985, I got 2 bottles of Ciba Methandrostenolone (Dianabol), supposedly from one of the last batches. This was my first cycle and it gave me 25 pounds of which I kept 18 after 12 weeks clean.

100 tablet bottle - 5 mg Dianabol.....$25

NN

Nutrient-Nut said:

I remember it like yesterday, back in 1985, I got 2 bottles of Ciba Methandrostenolone (Dianabol), supposedly from one of the last batches. This was my first cycle and it gave me 25 pounds of which I kept 18 after 12 weeks clean.

100 tablet bottle - 5 mg Dianabol.....$25

NN

yeah bro, i used dbol only once and got 23 lbs and kept 17 of it after 10 weeks clean (thought i was on anavar post dbol, but it was fake so i was clean AAS wise actually). funny. got a little fat, not pure muscle.....but decent. i'd say a good 12 lbs solid was muscle mass.

Dianabol was designed specifically for enhancement of athletic endevors. The US Olympic team hired John Ziegler (and a group of other scientists) to examine why the Russions were kicking out asses six way to Sunday. Zeigler knew testosterone was used on concentration camp victims with great success and assumed the Ruskies were giving it to their athletes. An exam of some of the defected Soviet weightlifters revealed an enlarged prostate, which confirmed his suspicions. Zeigler then went about trying to make a "milder" version of testostereone -- and don't ask me how the fuck he figured it out -- but he came up with a little formula with the not-so catchy name of 17alpha-methyl-17-beta-hydoxil-androsta-1.4dien-3-on methandrostenlone, more affectioately known as D-bol.

It has been used for the medical treatment of anemia.

It would be excellent in the treatment of AIDS. But some bodybulders may get a hold of some and we all know how dangerous that can be so the governement figures, "fuck the AIDS patients", keep it illegal. You can't blame the polititons. They're very busy you know. After all, they have a fake war to conduct.

But that's another story.

Nelson Montana said:

It would be excellent in the treatment of AIDS. But some bodybulders may get a hold of some and we all know how dangerous that can be so the governement figures, "fuck the AIDS patients", keep it illegal. You can't blame the polititons. They're very busy you know. After all, they have a fake war to conduct.

yeah, like i was saying it would work well for aids patients....as would anavar and all those things you dont see anymore because the government are cock lovers. :D

Top Bottom