Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Exactly how do Cops get away with taking Steroids?

Randy_Spears

I know Ronnie Coleman was a Cop, but how on earth did he get so huge without raising an eyebrow with the police department??? Theres lots of big and ripped cops also it seems, Im sure they are on gear also. Do police departments just not care that cops do drugs, as long as they dont do marijuana, cocaine, etc.?

MIKERAZ said:
well ronnie lives in texas he might do all his shit acros the border

That does not make it legal in the US. Although this topic is highly debatable. Just the fact that it is in your body when you enter the US is illegal. Although how is anyone going to know unless you get drug tested. At that time - say if you are on probation then you have broke your probation. Or say if you are a cop and you get tested, at that time you will most likely be put on suspension or released from the PD.

The reason that Ronnie has not been release is due to the fact that he has never been tested. Basically, don't ask don't tell. Where his problem would come in - would be (lets say) some rookie cop gets into trouble and his superiors not only call for a rec drug test but also one for anabolics. He would say - look at Ronnie he is on - At that time they may test him for juice - or at least say they did. (no one wants to fire a superstar)

Nautica

Either the cops are incredibly stupid and thought he was natural, OR he was just protected like the other good ol' boy cops. Which makes me wonder why he left the force, did he leave on his own volition? Where they getting rid of him to avoid the possible trouble he could bring to the department? Who knows.

In the case of injury or trauma, police officers are subjected to more tests than the average person to ensure that they are physically fit to return to duty. If, say, Coleman were injured on the job and had to be treated, tests may indicate that something was awry (elevated liver enzymes, etc.). Further tests would be ordered, and the Docs would most certainly know--not that his 300+ pound off-season body wouldn't be a clear enough indication.

Theses findings would not be reported to the employer however, just the insurance company. If they want to drop him because of his 'addiction' it is at their discression. But, the Police Department itself would not be involved unless someone wanted to make a stink 9i.e. someone with a personal beef against another officer).

Ronnie will NEVER get fired from that duty. As someone pointed out, Ronnie is a superstar cop. It's all a beauracacy there, and yes, I spelled the word beauracacy wrong. oh well, havent slept in the past few days.

Randy_Spears said:
So if I want to be a cop and still do juice, I wont get tested unless special circumstances like injury happens?

I wouldn't place a guarantee on it (also for the fact that Ive never been a cop before) but logic dictates that cops don't want to risk of getting a bad reputation over something ridiculous like a cop taking roids. If there was a department that wanted to run things cleanly I would venture to say that they would just ask you to leave. So I wouldn't worry about getting tested.

Top Bottom