Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cytomel Cycle

neoki

Ok... heres the deal. Im a college athlete that is about to start Fall training for my Spring sport. We are going 4 days a week at 1.5 hours a day. Im bent on starting a Cytomel cycle soon and would like some suggestions. I have done a search on these boards and have found hundreds of dosage reccomendations. So... here is my question. I eat very well but was unable to train this summer due to surgery so I wanna drop about 20 lbs or so as quickly as possible. I have never done any type of gear and dabbled in a little Clen a few years back. I want to lose fat as well as keep my strength up. Do I need to stack this Cytomel with some type of gear? And if so... what do you recommend? I'm not a fan of injecting so oral would have to be the way to go.

Lastly... I plan on going shopping in Tijuana. I hear all they have is Cynomel and from what I have read... Cynomel is shit. I have never been to TJ so I dont know what to expect. Are thier a abundance of shopping outlets down there? If so... do any of them carry Cytomel and not Cynomel? I know I'm a noob... but hey... I gotta start somewhere.

Thanks again.

I wouldn't touch cyctomel unless you are experienced and know the sides. Are trying to cut weight so you don't have to move up a weight class? Also, how long do you have until you need to be at your desired weight?

I have done a fair amount of reading on Cytomel and I'm aware of potential side effects if I abuse it. I don't wrestle and I dont have a specific date set to lose a set amount. I'm just trying to get over this wall I have hit in my workout.

dude, you are training for a spring sport - you have plenty of time to get over your wall. You said you eat good so you should be able to drop the lbs quickly. 20lbs by spring shouldn't be hard. What is you body fat %, how tall are you, age, weight? I wouldn't even consider cytomel - don't want to mess up your thyroid.

I'm 5'7" 185. About 17-18% bf. I usually site around 14%. I have never gotten below that since I turned 19. Im 22 now. No matter how much dieting and running I do.... I cant get below 14% to save my life.

If I say the sport... it will give to much info about me and what school I go to. You may not think so... but if I told you the sport. Its a dead knockoff. Lets just say my sport involves a lot of running.

Top Bottom