Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anastrozole vs letrozole

jhondo

Guys, help me out a bit here. When do you want to use a-dex and when do you want to use letro? Are they interchangeable with each other or does it depend on time on cycle or drugs used?

Thanks for the reply. Wouldn't the application of the proper amount of a-dex throughout the cycle keep gyno at bay in the first place so you (generic you, not you personally) wouldn't have to use the letro?

Thanks for the reply. Wouldn't the application of the proper amount of a-dex throughout the cycle keep gyno at bay in the first place so you (generic you, not you personally) wouldn't have to use the letro?

the least amount possible. trial and error. .25 is the general answer but as i said generic answers are just a starting point.

the more ive cycled the less adex has worked. i had to turn to letro this last time. adex can be very weak for some. letro kept me much, much drier than adex.

NEED HELP!

in my case i have used Winstrol, for about 12 weeks, and in mid of cycle i used gonadotropin, and then after the cycle also... then few weeks later i started developing small lumps under my nipples. month after cycle, i took Nolvadex, it reduced the size and stop progression, until a few weeks ago, nipples started to swell again. my last shot of winstrol was in april, and last gonadotropin was 10 days later.

the lump on right is size of peanut and left is bit bigger.

I was thinking of taking letro, but its quite expensive Femara.

Anasrozole is much cheaper, by global anabolics 50 tablets x 1 mg.

also i thought of trying ovenum.

dont know what to do, please help.

Guys, help me out a bit here. When do you want to use a-dex and when do you want to use letro? Are they interchangeable with each other or does it depend on time on cycle or drugs used?

Arimidex for on cycles with aromatising compounds like testosterone. Letrozole for gyno.

Top Bottom