Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which gear...

superqt4u2nv said:
I bulked this past winter woman put on 1lb of fat for every 1lb of muscle we are not built the same as men lean gains are not as easy for us.

You could try a low dose of deca or npp or EQ. I've used deca and EQ on figure competitors before. They liked it. There were no sides, except they got horney as fuck. You can tell your boyfriend to thank me... ;)

Makavelli said:
You could try a low dose of deca or npp or EQ. I've used deca and EQ on figure competitors before. They liked it. There were no sides, except they got horney as fuck. You can tell your boyfriend to thank me... ;)
How low of a dose for NPP and EQ?

I had to bail out on primo the sides were suppose to be very minimal but my hair started falling out fast as all hell :( Thank GOD I had very thick hair to begin with. My hair dress said it is all coming back now but I am super gun shy about trying anything else now.

I have been getting ready for my comp with only 10mg of var and my progress has really kicked as so at least I know var is always a fail safe for me and cutting.

Primo is actually a DHB derivative, not DHT. That's why the sides are minimal. I would go with primo.

superqt4u2nv said:
How low of a dose for NPP and EQ?

I had to bail out on primo the sides were suppose to be very minimal but my hair started falling out fast as all hell :( Thank GOD I had very thick hair to begin with. My hair dress said it is all coming back now but I am super gun shy about trying anything else now.

I have been getting ready for my comp with only 10mg of var and my progress has really kicked as so at least I know var is always a fail safe for me and cutting.

I would go for around 75-100 mgs max a week.

string_bean00 said:
I would think NPP is better off EOD.

EQ is good twice a week, and you can get by with once a week no problem.
EQ's esther is longer acting right? I know some chicks that have run it minimal sides, but I prefer something that would be in and out of my system fast incase I bail out. I got burned with primo's long acting by the time i bailed on it the sides had set in.

There are some U.G. sources that are going to be coming out with Boldenone Acetate capsules pretty soon. You could possibly get one to custom formulate capsules in the dosage you like. If you start getting sides, you can bail, and it's out of your system very quickly.

the fast acting deca might be a thought since if sides to appear its outa your system faster, keep some aldactone on hand (anti-androgen), just be careful w/ the deca, we have enough guys in this fourm.... stay a lady PLEASE!!!! :worried:

superqt4u2nv said:
I bulked this past winter woman put on 1lb of fat for every 1lb of muscle we are not built the same as men lean gains are not as easy for us.
That is blanket statement. Every female is different, some better, some worse. That is another reason why you shouldn't bulk. If you're more susceptible to putting on bodyfat no matter what why would you be trying to put a sizeable amount of weight on. I would rather see you go slow and steady and put on quality. Makes a lot more sense.

Top Bottom