Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which gear...

The Terminator said:
Primo wont convert to DHT, as it ALREADY is a DHT derivative and therfore does not need to covert :(
Exactly trust me primo is pure DHT. Come on men must be somethhing. EQ?

The Terminator said:
The less androgenicity a drug has then less chance of conversion, is my guess...
Anavar is probably the "safest" bet on this one...

great for strength, but its a weak steroid for muscle building.

Any steroid that is a dht derivitive,does not convert to dht.As the Termie said,it doesn't need to convert 'cos it already is dht. Duh.

Catch Wrestler said:
Any steroid that is a dht derivitive,does not convert to dht.As the Termie said,it doesn't need to convert 'cos it already is dht. Duh.
I know that I am looking for something that is the least DHT with the least possiblity of sides. You can't bulk on var I have tried. I freakin hate primo but mostly what it did to my hair. I was thinking NPP but I dunno my bulking is another 3 months off so I got a lot of time just trying to think ahead. I could bulk natty but pretty sure that would just turn me back into a fatty. LOL

I will never understand why women bulk...
Look at most of the pro men bber's. They don't bulk anymore for the most part. What you see is water loss at the competitions.
I will stick with upping my clean food intake to put more size on. You grow lbm just as fast!

slat1 said:
I will never understand why women bulk...
Look at most of the pro men bber's. They don't bulk anymore for the most part. What you see is water loss at the competitions.
I will stick with upping my clean food intake to put more size on. You grow lbm just as fast!
I bulked this past winter woman put on 1lb of fat for every 1lb of muscle we are not built the same as men lean gains are not as easy for us.

Top Bottom