Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which gear...

Mavafanculo said:
there were a few good studies that showed var preferentially burns visceral and abdominal fat compared to non-AAS controls, and compared to controls using various other types of AAS.

The studies were on men, so it didnt address boob fat, but I imagine it would be the same and even exagerated since thats where chicks lose fat first even natty apparantly.

but I agree, being off for a few days isnt going to do anything to replenish the magical wonder orbs, the badges of mammalhood, the nipple-tipped rib balloons, etc etc etc

I understand that, however being off a few days as you stated, isn't going to cause the effects she's looking at.

How about using a fast acting EQ, like Boldenone PhenylPropionate?

It would be somewhat mild on the androgenic sides, and the fast acting ester would allow you to dump it quickly if the sides become more than you are willing to deal with...

The only problem might be finding a good source that actually carries it (as I dont hink its very common...)

The Terminator said:

It would be somewhat mild on the androgenic sides, and the fast acting ester would allow you to dump it quickly if the sides become more than you are willing to deal with...

The only problem might be finding a good source that actually carries it (as I dont hink its very common...)

what UL's make it?

-

The Terminator said:

I agree with you Termie. However that shit is hard to find. I'd like to use it also, but haven't found it yet.

Top Bottom