Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The absolute Best PCT of 2016, time to break out the whip

Re: The absolute Best PCT of 2014, time to break out the whip

I agree with the hcg blast fot the first four weeks but I'm sorry, natural test boosters for four weeks and 12.5mg of clomid a day for only 3 weeks for a pct? I'm not buying it. Do you have any bloodwork showing that this is actually the best route?

buddy you did not read it correctly. you are doing the clomid 4 weeks not 3 weeks.. and the T stack is 8 weeks not 4 weeks

re-read the protocol

yes there is bloodwork proving it works, PM me and I will show you the bloods.. This is the protocol all my clients and myself use. And if it doesn't work you send the products back and get your money back. 110% guarantee

I would not bother to post this if I wasn't 100% confident it would work

Re: The absolute Best PCT of 2015, time to break out the whip

Going to follow your crack the whip PCT. I have 4 bottles of teststack 17 and the hcg/clomid. Is there no need for nolva in the pct? I Have been on test prop, tren ace and mast ace for 7 months.
Thanks for the great info!!

The absolute Best PCT of 2015, time to break out the whip

I'm starting a Dbol Test and deca cycle. should I run a pct the whole cycle?

Every body is different and we all have different genetics some much better than others lol but that's life but for pct u need to test different ways that work best for u I always implement Clen with my Clomid and HCG as well as vitamin protocol that works very well for me and maybe for u maybe not u need to find what works I been juicing on and off for 25 years

In my humble opinion clomid and nolva are a good place to start maybe thro in sum hcg at start everyones got there own routines just relax but have things u might need just incase planning ahead is key to success gud luck 🍀

That previous statement referred to starting pct 10-14days after last shot (time is dependent on half life of products used) which varies alot dbol is 6-8hrs, deca is 21days, test depends on the type.
Don't rely on my memory, half life of aas is all over the web, again gud luck hope you reach your new horizon 😁

Every body is different and we all have different genetics some much better than others lol but that's life but for pct u need to test different ways that work best for u I always implement Clen with my Clomid and HCG as well as vitamin protocol that works very well for me and maybe for u maybe not u need to find what works I been juicing on and off for 25 years

What about running Arimidex, and caber along the with the Dbol test deca?

Have them incase you need them, Better to have it an not need it, than need it and not have it, pppppp.(perfect,planning,prevents,piss,poor,performance)

we all know what running hormones does to your HPTA. your LH, FSH both tank and your T levels jump from the extra hormones.. unfortunately as the hormones are leaving your system after cycle you have a period of time where all 3 main hormones are suppressed, this is why YOU must run a pct or risk losing your gains, motivation, and sex drive

hcg suppresses your LH and FSH and boosts T levels because it mimics LH. once you stop taking it your LH and FSH needs to recover and your T levels come crashing down.. so you never want to run hcg during pct, you want to run it to kickstart pct.

clomid and nolva will boost your LH, FSH, and T levels while they are in your system. once they are out of your system then you lose that manipulation and your LH, FSH and T levels come crashing back down even lower than before. so essentially it is a bridge into PCT to give you a temporary bounce but after that it is useless. so don't even just run them alone for pct and expect to truly recovery.

so from that lets deduce the absolute BEST way to run a PCT

while the nolva/clomid's are tapering away now its time to break out the whip and add in your non suppressive and natural T boosters. Phyto-serms ingredients CANNOT be found anywhere for cheaper, it also contains an anti-estrogen as part of the ingredients, no other T booster can say that. another great PCT supplement is T stack Rx. its pricey but it has 12 of the best T boosting ingredients out there and I would use either phyto or T stack depending on which one is the better deal.
so to summarize this is what you do if you want to break out the whip, notice how I overlap things on purpose below.

start this protocol the day of your last injection
hcg 250iu's 2-3X per week .. weeks 1-4 (optional)
clomid 12.5mg everyday or every other day weeks 3-6
T stack RX or Phyto weeks 4-12 1-3 caps per day (whichever one has the better deal go with)

now if you ran a cycle under 12 weeks and didn't run any nandrolones you need not bother with the above layout. this is how I would run my post cycle

T stack Rx or phyto-serms 1 cap per day weeks 1-4 then increase to 3 caps per day weeks 4-10. start it a week after your last injection.

Ruthless Supplements <<< this is the link for Phyto-serms
http://w3.teststackrx.com/109.html <<< this is the link to T stack

see this link for up to date discount codes on all products http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...ck-rx-no-17-special-prices-codes-1224963.html

Really helpful post. But you mentioned nolva at the time 'tapering away' but then it doesn't feature with clomid in your PCT. Are you saying don't include it?

If you don't include it, is it worth putting in arimidex to boost testosterone before the phytoserms/test stack?

Thanks

Top Bottom