Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The absolute Best PCT of 2016, time to break out the whip

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
we all know what running hormones does to your HPTA. your LH, FSH both tank and your T levels jump from the extra hormones.. unfortunately as the hormones are leaving your system after cycle you have a period of time where all 3 main hormones are suppressed, this is why YOU must run a pct or risk losing your gains, motivation, and sex drive

hcg suppresses your LH and FSH and boosts T levels because it mimics LH. once you stop taking it your LH and FSH needs to recover and your T levels come crashing down.. so you never want to run hcg during pct, you want to run it to kickstart pct.

clomid and nolva will boost your LH, FSH, and T levels while they are in your system. once they are out of your system then you lose that manipulation and your LH, FSH and T levels come crashing back down even lower than before. so essentially it is a bridge into PCT to give you a temporary bounce but after that it is useless. so don't even just run them alone for pct and expect to truly recovery.

so from that lets deduce the absolute BEST way to run a PCT

while the nolva/clomid's are tapering away now its time to break out the whip and add in your non suppressive and natural T boosters. a great PCT supplement is T stack Rx. its pricey but it has 12 of the best T boosting ingredients out there
so to summarize this is what you do if you want to break out the whip, notice how I overlap things on purpose below.

start this protocol the day of your last injection

clomid 12.5mg everyday or every other day weeks 3-6 (ag-guys.com)
T stack RX weeks 4-12 1-3 caps per day (whichever one has the better deal go with)

now if you ran a cycle under 12 weeks and didn't run any nandrolones you need not bother with the above layout. this is how I would run my post cycle

T stack Rx 1 cap per day weeks 1-4 then increase to 3 caps per day weeks 4-10. start it a week after your last injection.

http://w3.teststackrx.com/109.html <<< this is the link to Test stack ... put 3 in your cart and use code TWOFREE at checkout.

if these codes do not work, PM me

Last edited:
Re: The absolute Best PCT of 2014, time to break out the whip

If i run 8 weeks cycle should i do 250iu's Hcg x3 a week in the last 3-4 weeks of the cycle then i start PCT is that right ?

If i run 8 weeks cycle should i do 250iu's Hcg x3 a week in the last 3-4 weeks of the cycle then i start PCT is that right ?

yes but with that short of a pct I wouldn't even bother with hcg or nolva/clomid.. just run T stack or phyto-serms..

now if you run a cycle longer than 14 weeks then I would 'break out the whip'

Steve,

Looking at the 'break out the whip' PCT again. If one were to include a AI like Aromasin in this protocol, in which phase would you run it to avoid estrogen rebound? and when would you cease running it ?

Much appreciated.

Lui

Steve,

Looking at the 'break out the whip' PCT again. If one were to include a AI like Aromasin in this protocol, in which phase would you run it to avoid estrogen rebound? and when would you cease running it ?

Much appreciated.

Lui

You can run Aromasin right through pct, it won't give you any estrogen rebound.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

You can run Aromasin right through pct, it won't give you any estrogen rebound.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

Yup.. then get blood work done to make sure everything is on the up and up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Could this be used in conjuction with a heavy oral steriod cycle with a 4week cycle length? I have been told orals shut down your body much quicker and rapidly than injections.

Could this be used in conjuction with a heavy oral steriod cycle with a 4week cycle length? I have been told orals shut down your body much quicker and rapidly than injections.

that is correct..

people don't realize a 4 week cycle shuts you down just as hard as a 12 week cycle. all hormones shut you down quickly. the body is too smart

that is correct..

people don't realize a 4 week cycle shuts you down just as hard as a 12 week cycle. all hormones shut you down quickly. the body is too smart

Thank you. Would you say skip the hcg all together? Or could I run the hcg right off the start of my cycle 250ius every 3-4 days until day 20 allowing me a 10 day window for my own lh production to recover. Then jump onto a serm after my last oral to your pct protocol.

Top Bottom