Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The absolute Best PCT of 2016, time to break out the whip

Re: The absolute Best PCT of 2014, time to break out the whip

To not sound like an ass... hcg?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Steve on the tail end of a test prop cycle, due to traveling and work, I have to make some compromise and tweaked your PCT a little:

HCG starting 29th June 600IU EOD for 2 weeks ( I find I need more HCG than 250IU 2-3 times a week and since I am away guiding for a week starting on 14th July, HCG can only be brief, short and intense with 7 shots at 600IU EOD)
HCGenerate ES - 29th June - 29th Aug

Last shot of Test P July 14th

PCT starting 18th July : Nolva 40/20/20/20
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Osta 25mg
HCGenerate ES (Cont for 2 months as stated above)

When PCT ends I start my SARMS experiment in the Himalayas continuing on HCGenerate ES

Do you think the HCG is a bit of an overkill? If so how would you tweak this?

Last edited:

Is there any point in running a pct cycle if your only gunna be of steroids for 4-5 weeks. I've been cycling for 12weeks at a time. And having a break from in for 4weeks. In these 4 weeks should I run at pct or not bother ???

Hey, Thanks for the original post, very helpful.
Ive finished my first cycle (16 weeks). I had great gains and was happy with the process, except for some backne.
An unfortunate situation happened just as I was coming to the end of my cycle. My buddy who gets me my gear and PCT stuff suddenly jumped town. He left right before I could get any PCT advice or products, leaving me out to dry. Shortly after I left for europe. THis was just over three weeks ago. Since I have done no PCT. My nuts are still shrivled and I have noticed a large drop in my sex drive. The traveling lifestyle and a lunge infection I caught there has left me bedridden and I am seeing some of my hard earned gains wasting away! (tripping out).
I just express ordered the phytoserm and am currently looking for solid place to get clomid and ostarine.
What would your recommend my approach be having not done any PCT up to this point?
Should I increase dosage or just treat it as if it were day 1?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ive finished my first cycle (16 weeks). I had great gains and was happy with the process, except for some backne.
An unfortunate situation happened just as I was coming to the end of my cycle. My buddy who gets me my gear and PCT stuff suddenly jumped town. He left right before I could get any PCT advice or products, leaving me out to dry. Shortly after I left for europe. THis was just over three weeks ago. Since I have done no PCT. My nuts are still shrivled and I have noticed a large drop in my sex drive. The traveling lifestyle and a lunge infection I caught there has left me bedridden and I am seeing some of my hard earned gains wasting away! (tripping out).
I just express ordered the phytoserm and am currently looking for solid place to get clomid and ostarine.
What would your recommend my approach be having not done any PCT up to this point?

clomid/nolva and ostarine are very easy to find if you look, there is a site sponser with the initials SP, use them.

Since your pct is 3 weeks late it might not help much, but late is still better than dead. Im no pro at this but this is a solid pct you should follow.

Nolvadex [sold as Tamoxifen]
40/20/20/20
Clomid
50/50/50/25
Ostarine
15/15/15/15 then 25/25/25/25
And take the photoserms as listed on bottle
Note that the ostarine will not help you recover at all, but it will improve your workouts and help you preserve some precious muscle.

This might not help you make a full recovery, but at least your test levels will be back, estrogen will be blocked, if photoserms does what it says it does then maybe you could make a recovery. I would recommend hcg to get your nuts back but i doubt you can just go out and buy some tomorrow and expect to be using it in a reasonable amount of time. If this doesnt work and your balls dont drop, go see your doctor.

Is there any point in running a pct cycle if your only gunna be of steroids for 4-5 weeks. I've been cycling for 12weeks at a time. And having a break from in for 4weeks. In these 4 weeks should I run at pct or not bother ???

you need to run a pct anytime you run hormones. it takes under 2 weeks to completely shut down your HPTA from any hormone use. if you do not believe me run bloodwork and look where your LH is after 2 weeks on steroids, you will notice its under 1

you learned a stiff lesson which is always have your PCT on hand before touching steroids.

I would start your PCT asap, its actually better to start a pct late then just skip PCT. everyday that goes by where you skip pct is another day you lose muscle

I agree with the hcg blast fot the first four weeks but I'm sorry, natural test boosters for four weeks and 12.5mg of clomid a day for only 3 weeks for a pct? I'm not buying it. Do you have any bloodwork showing that this is actually the best route?

Top Bottom