Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thats IT!! I have it with wearing underwear!!!

Chaffing. Will never go without them.

Extra protection from zipper.

And after #1, there is often a tiny little extra that comes out after you zip up and I would rather that get a little absorbant area before leaving a spot on my pands.

I've had this debate with friends before .. and they told me that it's not possible because of chaffing - especially during the summer :x

:FRlol:

Commando it is tomorrow... i was going to buy some new drawers this week cuz i can't seem to find 'em around... it's like digging through clothes for buried treasure sometimes :rolleyes:

... this will save me 10 minutes in my morning routine, lol.

rnch said:
tey stroking the boys with a wide stick clear deoserant and not wearing your pants so tight......show off!

lol
right on! let the boys hang loose and get some air around them; loose fitting shorts/mesh gym shorts; anything to let 'em hang. and if all else fails, use some medicated powder {Gold Bond}; that cuts down on the stickiness.

I once had jock itch develop. And I went to the doctor and she told me to not wear underwear because the added head and moisture can create problems for some people.
Funny thing was, I didn't wear underwear for a long time but then I started to. And when I did I had problems.

BrothaBill said:
What the fuck is the point?? Im in a motel room right now and I have to search through my unpacbbked laundry for a clean pair and Im thinking, WHY???? Can someone answer that for me? I take a shower everyday and after going to the gym. Use babywipes instead of toiletpaper to keep my arse fresh and clean as a whistle(it really does whistle btw).
This is a marketing conspiracy from the Fruit of the loom fruits. I need no such fabric, long gone are the days of short runners shorts where sitting down and Luther may slide out the side unbeknownst to me. Nothing I own could allow for an unannounced escape by Luther.
I say we stop the madness and say "HELL NO" to the marketing bastards who convinced us to wear this stuff. THis is a new century, A NEW MILLENIA. Underwear is an obsolete technology.
JOIN ME!! BURN YOUR UNDERWEAR NOW, RIGHT NOW!!!

THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED!!!!

AMEN!

Top Bottom