Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thats IT!! I have it with wearing underwear!!!

B

BrothaBill

What the fuck is the point?? Im in a motel room right now and I have to search through my unpacbbked laundry for a clean pair and Im thinking, WHY???? Can someone answer that for me? I take a shower everyday and after going to the gym. Use babywipes instead of toiletpaper to keep my arse fresh and clean as a whistle(it really does whistle btw).
This is a marketing conspiracy from the Fruit of the loom fruits. I need no such fabric, long gone are the days of short runners shorts where sitting down and Luther may slide out the side unbeknownst to me. Nothing I own could allow for an unannounced escape by Luther.
I say we stop the madness and say "HELL NO" to the marketing bastards who convinced us to wear this stuff. THis is a new century, A NEW MILLENIA. Underwear is an obsolete technology.
JOIN ME!! BURN YOUR UNDERWEAR NOW, RIGHT NOW!!!

THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED!!!!

thankyou for explaining your particular brand of arse hygiene, ill remember that till my dying day :worried:

...anyway, be sure to post up when youre zipping up in a hurry an jam your wang in the fang-like teeth of your zipper :worried:

dude i just cleaned out my underwear drawer, dousing with gas as i type...fuck the under corporation's dictating how i should live

ziggyziggy said:
In honor of this thread, I'm going commando all this week.

Zig

HELL YEAH!!! An elite force of commandoed commandos for my revolution!! Its only just begun, Im going global with this, Im calling the TODAY show producers tomorrow!! Ill put up an official website for this, FIGHT THE POWER!! Im going to organize events, concerts, anything to get the word out. A concert the size of woodstock, everyone going commando!! I think I can make this work!!!
I just need a good idiotic phrase like NO JUSTiCE NO PEACE to yell, or NO BLOOD FOR OIL!! HELL NO WE WONT GO!! something like that

I didn't wear them for at least 3-4 years. But I started again on a whim last year. And now I'm obsessed with underwear and constantly buying new pairs. Each pair cuter than the next.

This is almost as bad as my book purchasing habits.

nycgirl said:
:lmao: @ "Luther"

Is named after Martin Luther, Martin Luther King or Luther Vandross? Who and Why?

I have no clue who those people are you listed, but join me, take your underwear off RIGHT NOW!!! Send them to Sublime so he can verify your allegiance to the movement!!!
We can change the world starting RIGHT NOW!!! Im going to come up with a marketing campaign to unmarket underwear!! Sell tshirts and stuff to the masses, theyll buy anything, they buy underwear afterall!! Im telling you there is a goddam goldmine here, people buying my tshirts denouncing underwear instead of wearing underwear.
THe market is huge, all the gullable people who wear underwear!!! Im going to be rich I tell ya!!

Top Bottom