Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Special Thanks to needto again and again

Awesome transformation CC, keep up the good work.

I have to say in my limited experience on here Need2 has been a great help, always happy to answer questions and give advice.

His advice has helped my design my 2 cycles and without it I am sure I would not get half the reults I have.

I really appreciate it mate.
Cheers

That is some difference! Great job brother and thank you for sharing your transformation with all of us. I have had a few phone conversations with Need2 myself and I can't stress enough how nice it is to be able to call a company and have the OWNER pick up the phone. He treats all of us like family and gives more of himself then we probably realize.

I agree ,needto is the man ,takes time for everyone

Good job there Cop!

Out of all of the telephone conversations I never knew that you were corrupt cop on here, lol..Nice to know your screen name..Hell I don't even think I knew that you were on any of the forums!

I am so very proud of you and the goals that you have accomplished, you look amazing.

Thank you so much for providing the pictures. When needto showed them to me I was blown away. I seriously could not believe the dramatic changes that your body took!! Outstanding job!

Thanks sister. From the very first time I spoke to you I could not believe how nice you were to me. Your customer service is number 1 and I am a supporter for life.

That is some difference! Great job brother and thank you for sharing your transformation with all of us. I have had a few phone conversations with Need2 myself and I can't stress enough how nice it is to be able to call a company and have the OWNER pick up the phone. He treats all of us like family and gives more of himself then we probably realize.

That is definately the God honest truth statement you made there.

Thats inspiring.. Its not easy to stay positive and make that change and push forward everyday when you start at certain point of disbelief.. Great job CC and also needto for helping yet another bro...

Great job bro...

Nate is very down to Earth. Where else can you get tips on training and supplements from the boss of the company?

Top Bottom