Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Slyder 24 bulk cycle log

Open gym today. Got in a good chest workout out today then followed up with some shoulders and traps. 3 hours in gym with a small food break in the middle

New PR Incline press
45x15
60x12
70x8
90 x6 assisted by spotter

First try of 90 failed
Rested 2 min and with assistance I got them overhead and started pressing. Not the prettiest press but I got them heavy fuckers in my hands.

also today I was pushing a little extra. Coach was doing me solid and really getting out of a rut.
Example is I was on a chest press machine with like three plates each side. A lot for me. He said give me 12. I started and on press 3 both hamstring or back of leg inside. Cramped. I had to stop. WTF? Chest press gave me leg cramps. Must not have been planted well.
Why did that make me happy!!!

Open gym today. Got in a good chest workout out today then followed up with some shoulders and traps. 3 hours in gym with a small food break in the middle

New PR Incline press
45x15
60x12
70x8

First try of 90 failed
Rested 2 min and with assistance I got them overhead and started pressing. Not the prettiest press but I got them heavy fuckers in my hands.
also today I was pushing a little extra. Coach was doing me solid and really getting out of a rut.
Example is I was on a chest press machine with like three plates each side. A lot for me. He said give me 12. I started and on press 3 both hamstring or back of leg inside. Cramped. I had to stop. WTF? Chest press gave me leg cramps. Must not have been planted well.
Why did that make me happy!!!
@Slyderkt pushing it thats good keep doing

cramped? that happens , what you using for organ support n2guard?
and you drinking electrolytes

New PR Incline press
45x15
60x12
70x8

First try of 90 failed
Post the rest of the workout too!!

Post the rest of the workout too!!
I would post the work out but to be honest when I am with my coach I don’t really pay attention to the weights. He give me the set and rep count and I just lift. He usually set the weight on a machine or puts the plates on. If it’s light I move pins by a hole count or plates I just grab more.
Keep me from thinking about the weight. The dumbell for my PR was me asking for it.
Today is legs so I will log it this eve.

@Slyderkt pushing it thats good keep doing

cramped? that happens , what you using for organ support n2guard?
and you drinking electrolytes
Right now no organ support since off cycle just doing TRT.
Was using body shield.
Should be good on water and electrolytes.
Try for a gallon a day minimum.

Top Bottom