Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rofl.. i got challenged to a fight by a karate black belt

i might edit your post to remove judo guys.. dimmak is NOTHING LIKE JUDO!!!!!!!!

im not saying one is better then the other or anything like that but they are not even close

judo is a more refined form of jujitsu (Traditional) that focus's on throwing your opponent by off balancing him and using momemtum and leverage. It was created by a small man to make him more effective against stronger opponents using science to your advantage as opposed to raw power. It is mainly trained as a sport with success in competition being the main focus.

If you have any questions about Judo feel free to ask me. I think it would be great to compliment MTT

also dont loose respect for people if they are not training as hardcore as you. I know you didnt say that you said you lose respect if they talk themselves up but you also mentioned how hard you train and well just cause someone isnt training hard does not mean that you can not take something away from training with them. and by guessing how hard you can train in MTT if you dont have that attitude it will be hard to progress.

good luck

Judo Tom-I have actually met Dillman and seem him in action. Funny thing is he only work and demostrates on his student (though one of the moves is scientifically correect it is a shot to the corotids that causes people to pass out, it is called vagal point/corotid massage). I prefer the sport types of martial art since the have good tradition but are always evolving due to competitive pressure and great athletes

Im def a sport fan myself and I am pretty much only focusing on olympic judo now but its loads of fun and i just really enjoy competing.

that doesnt mean i dismiss other arts or that i dont like other arts its just that with training in judo 6x a week its hard to fit much else in.

i really dont have an opinion on dim mak to be honest. Ive seen some vids that show the worst of it but every story has two sides.

True, I like the grace and style of the classical martial arts (I am biased toward Shotokan,lol) But I love to watch the refinement and aplication of sporting combat styles. Example Mayweather boxing is an awesome display of athleticism, grace, explosive power, balance, timing and distance. But you are right there are two sides to every story

Pressure points... try toiuching your opponents buttons on his shirt next time. if you can, maybe the kiss of the dragon is for you.

it involves fine motor skills, and in theory will work. but more than theory is needed. physical application against an unknown opponent will cause adrenaline to shut down your fine motor skills. now try poking that spot.

Also, the flow of CHI is needed to be understood. when they say it only works on 40% of people. its because male/female/age/season/etc alter the tidal flow of Chi and the aspects only work if the alignment of Chi and the spot are mutual.

pressure points my ass. as a practice to sharpen awareness, great. as a stand alone MA, your screwed.

Yarg! said:
heres an awesome video concerning the effectiveness of pressure point systems and dim mak- its amazing, you gotta see. like dim mak totally blew my mind cuz it kicks soo much ass.

http://www.bullshido.net/modules.php?name=Links&file=viewlinkinfo&id=122
there's a guy at the local church that does a similar trick.....never realised he was a martial arts expert

the power of persuasion, if you believe in something enough it can have strange effects on your body and mind

and i still want to see your vid bro

what style of karate has he done for 8 years?

if it is kyokushin, or an offshoot, like enshin, you could be in for some trouble

I say take it to the ground too. But make sure before you fight that he understands that submissions and ground fighting are part of it. Otherwise he will start whining and calling you a cheater while he is turning purple from a choke.

did u guys read my posts at all? ive already fought him and the video is coming...

Top Bottom