Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got My BJJ blue belt-finally

So after going religiously for about one year and 8 months to my Brazilian Jiu Jitsu school I finally got my blue belt! phew what a task. In 2 years of karate I was a black belt. This is a whole new game!

:garza::dance2:

Congratulations!!! GOod for you for sticking w/ it bro.... !

Time line (two years) sound about right... Unless of coarse you are one of Ervings students....

that's nuts i wonder if they have videos of the process for anyone

Every club grades differently.. Some do time in, some do it the ay strykers club does it...

We do both time in and performance. However, if you were a white belt and were tapping out all the blues belts, I would just hand you a blue.. that simple.. It's only happened once though....

Did they have a wipping ceremony for you when you received the blue??

They usually make you walk between all your collegues who use your belt to wip you over and over until you fall to your knees once you get a belt in BJJ...this is to teach you that even though you have a higher belt now, you will remain modest.

Did you do it??

???

I have a friend that did jitz all the way through hs and just recently got his brown belt. how high is that? seems like he wins every tournament he goes to. Me being a wrestler i HATE rolling with him.

Top Bottom