Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rofl.. i got challenged to a fight by a karate black belt

mikey007 said:
Yea for instance if you have a guy in guard or a guy gets you on your back and is trying to mount you You cannot elbow strike to the top of the head. IMO its to give all this wrestling and BJJ BS more hype. Because in a real fight thats exactly the way you would defend that, if you are a striker. Most people are gonna tell you its for saftey reasons, but how can that be when you are the guy on bottom and a knee to the head when a guy is shooting in is not more dangerous?? Its a bogus rule to me.

Dude your funny did you ever see the first UFC???No rules and BJJ dominated! also Vale Tudo matches!!!. Common your talking non sense

taught Karate and Muay thai, no worries about karate. Id be more concerned with the mental fitness of the fighter, and his conditioning. I dont care how fast your car is, without gas, its parked!

Anyone here noe some of the history dealing with the origins of martial arts. I am speaking in terms of what has been documented, not anything that may have been( like some caveman made it up back in 100,000,000 B.C.) If you do or maybe are interested in this, check out these words on the internet. The first being names or people, the latter being the "styles".

Prajnatara, Ch'ueh Taun Shang-jen, Sakugawa, Kushaku, and Shionja

Shih Pa Lo Han Sho/18 hands of Lo Han, Chuan Fa or Fist Method, wu xing quan
Shuri-te, Chinese Kara-Ho Kempo Karate Kajukenbo

study rex kwan do for a day and you will dominate him. Ever since I picked the disipline up I haven't had anyone mess with me.

Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it. Last off, my students will learn about self respect. You think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night? Forget about it!

:lmao:
mesco said:
Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it. Last off, my students will learn about self respect. You think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night? Forget about it!

"Break the arm, walk away."

Right on bro!

Top Bottom