Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Once you're in you're in for life

• Thread starter Juice Authority
  • Start date
ulter said:
THAT was the question he didn't ask. And that was how I knew he was uninformed. There are 100's of thousands of men who take test every day to improve their quality of life and like me they get their test with a prescription from a doctor, granted the script is a little higher than some docs would give but so what. No one would ever call us moderate dose, HRT patients, abusers. Unless they didn't know better.

I would be interested in picking your brain for more information as I now find myself on HRT for the rest of my life. Although, I'd prefer our discussion not be on a public forum...

I don't know if I can agree with you juice authority. I do agree with ulter about addictive personality's. Obviously if somethings physically addicting then theres no turning back without a bunch of problems, but since aas aren't physically addictive it doesn't seem like it has to be a life long thing. I haven't tried the juice yet, but I plan to and I am 100% sure that I will never do more then 1 cycle, because I am a paranoid person and I believe that prolonged use of most stuff causes adverse effects later in life whether it be cancer, heart disease or a number of other things. This is just my personal opinion. It is the same reason why I have tryed a bunch of illegal substances like exctasy, among others, but only once despite how much I really enjoyed doing them. I just feel I have enough discipline to control what I do, but maybe I am wrong. I guess I'll find out sometime in the future.

strongsmartsexy said:
I would be interested in picking your brain for more information as I now find myself on HRT for the rest of my life. Although, I'd prefer our discussion not be on a public forum...

My email address is [email protected]

dr0832 said:
I don't know if I can agree with you juice authority. I do agree with ulter about addictive personality's. Obviously if somethings physically addicting then theres no turning back without a bunch of problems, but since aas aren't physically addictive it doesn't seem like it has to be a life long thing. I haven't tried the juice yet, but I plan to and I am 100% sure that I will never do more then 1 cycle, because I am a paranoid person and I believe that prolonged use of most stuff causes adverse effects later in life whether it be cancer, heart disease or a number of other things. This is just my personal opinion. It is the same reason why I have tryed a bunch of illegal substances like exctasy, among others, but only once despite how much I really enjoyed doing them. I just feel I have enough discipline to control what I do, but maybe I am wrong. I guess I'll find out sometime in the future.

Your argument holds little very little merit. A drug doesn't have to be physically addictive to be addictive. Cocaine would the best example of that. They didn't think that was addictive either back in the early 80's.

dr0832 said:
I haven't tried the juice yet, but I plan to and I am 100% sure that I will never do more then 1 cycle, because I am a paranoid person and I believe that prolonged use of most stuff causes adverse effects later in life whether it be cancer, heart disease or a number of other things. This is just my personal opinion.

LOL, I'll be sure to regurgitate this reply a year from now :p

dr0832 said:

You might want to stop in at AnabolicFitness.com and read the consensus statements by vets and anabolic discussion board owners. They may help you decide if you're ready or not.
AS does not cause cancer or heart disease now or later in life. If it did all the bodybuilders of the 70's would be dropping like flies and they simply are not. If they were the government would be trotting out all the morbidity/mortality statistics, showing them to the media and using them to further their anti-steroid message. And keep in mind that 30 years ago they had crappy AS, (with all due respect to dbol let's face it the stuff is a 50 year old compound), and no anti-e's, no liver protection and no PCT whatsoever. When the government wanted to schedule steroids they held hearing to determine if they should. The FTC, FDA, Dept of Health and Human Services ALL testified AGAINST the scheduling of AS. But they did it anyways. When Washington wants to do something they do it even if their own agencies advise against it. So I am not at all surprised that the misinformation the government has spread over the last 14 years, and this year in particular, is showing up in posts on this board by people who don't know any better. I suggest you read the research first and make up your own mind. If you go to AnabolicFitness.com you should start in the Bjaarki Library with Shahidi's Review of the studies to that time about AS and it's sides.

ulter said:
You might want to stop in at AnabolicFitness.com and read the consensus statements by vets and anabolic discussion board owners. They may help you decide if you're ready or not.
AS does not cause cancer or heart disease now or later in life. If it did all the bodybuilders of the 70's would be dropping like flies and they simply are not. If they were the government would be trotting out all the morbidity/mortality statistics, showing them to the media and using them to further their anti-steroid message. And keep in mind that 30 years ago they had crappy AS, (with all due respect to dbol let's face it the stuff is a 50 year old compound), and no anti-e's, no liver protection and no PCT whatsoever. When the government wanted to schedule steroids they held hearing to determine if they should. The FTC, FDA, Dept of Health and Human Services ALL testified AGAINST the scheduling of AS. But they did it anyways. When Washington wants to do something they do it even if their own agencies advise against it. So I am not at all surprised that the misinformation the government has spread over the last 14 years, and this year in particular, is showing up in posts on this board by people who don't know any better. I suggest you read the research first and make up your own mind. If you go to AnabolicFitness.com you should start in the Bjaarki Library with Shahidi's Review of the studies to that time about AS and it's sides.

Good stuff :magilicut

The mecca of body building is in a syringe and THAT IS THAT! If you want to look the part you have to stick yourself manny manny times I know that and I hope the rest of you all know that. I have never had a problem with putting drugs down but with aas it is a way of life. When I dont have test running through me I feel weak small and about 1/4 the man i am while on my cycle.

So yes it is sad but until I run into health problems I am not going to be turning back.

E

The Terminator said:
LOL, I'll be sure to regurgitate this reply a year from now :p

H ahahaha .,.. I think that we all said that at one time eh Term? I thought that when I did my first cycle. i'll just try it once for a little boost then go natural from the new level.

The thing is ... if you do a cycle, and everything worked out fine, and you recovered nicely, what is the problem with doing another? Again this is within reason. I dont advocate being on year round. But I dont really see much of a problem with 2 moderate cycles per year.

JuicePimp said:
Who do you think you are that gives you the right to judge Ulter's reasons for being "on" for a long time. As Ulter has learned over the years, he doenst need to justify himself to eveyone out there on the net. He explained some of his reasons, including the dehabilitating shoulder pain, which you dismissed out of hand. And the reasons he listed aren't his only ones. Ulter didn't tell you very much of anything about himself here or even his goals. To label him an "abuser" because he is not a "sick looking freak" is wrong. In fact, wouldnt it seem more likely that its the "sick looking freaks" out there that are taking gear to the level that would more commonly be classified as "abuse"?

Many men out there are on HRT and will be for the rest of their lives. Are they abusers because there "cycle" has no end? No. As far as Ulter giving steroid use a bad name, I think that if he was allowed to speak and be heard he is one who could give them a good name.

~JP~

so if i do cocaine for 4 years straight, just up and down on the doses...thats not drug abuse?

Top Bottom