Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New HRT Protocol advice

DRGlasser

I am seeking advice on this HRT protocol, any opinions, ideas, advice would be highly appreciated and well received. Thank you.

This is what I have come up with after MUCH thought and consideration. First, I've never been a big fan of just pure test, I think it is a great base but haven't personally recieved great results from this.

From the pricing I got from an online supplier advertising on this forum this should cost roughly $100 per month which I CAN afford.

Would this be any good??

testosterone E 62.5mg 2 x wk = 125mg wk
Masteron 33.3mg 3 x wk = 100mg wk
deca 50mg 2 x wk = 100mg wk

Total AAS = 325mg wk

support

hcg 300iu 3 x wk = 900iu wk
letro .625mg 5 x wk = 3.1mg wk

??? PLEASE HELP ???..

210lbs @ 15% BF is the goal starting point in 3 months Feb 1st 2012.

Goal after 1 year Feb 1st 2013 is 220 lbs @ 7.5% BF = +26 lbs LBM / -16 lbs BF

WOULD THIS BE REASONABLE???

*WHY LETRO? I seem prone to high aromatization, (easy water weight bloat on test, fat on chest, hips etc) Never gyno* ALSO Letro does not seem to decrease IGF like the others do, important for me. Also at 3.1mg a week it is very light, I think??

About me.

I have always been in excellent shape and very strong. I have been a Martial Artist since age 6. I weighed around 200lbs at 5'11" for many years shredding down to 185lbs and bulking up to 235lbs. No idea BF %. In the pic I was 185lbs incline pressing 315lbs for a few reps and squating 405lbs for 20. Best all time bench was 405lbs for 3reps, incline 315lbs for 10 reps, squat 650lbs for 1 rep. @ 235lbs. Always running every morning 5-10 miles no matter what weight.

Currently I am 38, new father (daughter now 5) I found myself VERY FAT/ OBESE 242 lbs @ maybe 30% BF but really no idea. I haven't trained in like 3 years. I had a physical, heart good, blood pressure good 120 / 80. My Total Test level was @ 370 ng/dl. I feel lazy and unmotivated. I began Wellbutrin 2 months ago and am now @ 150mg - 2x day (300mg total). I feel a bit better, more motivated, and ready to begin training again. I began dieting (eating less) and began walking fast for about 1 hour in the AM empty stomach with Black Coffee. I have lost 10 lbs and I am now at 232lbs - % BF NO IDEA

I will be 39 in 3 months, I want to be in the best shape of my life when I hit 40. My goal is to be 220lbs lean w/ abs and VERY STRONG. I like to train 5 - 6 days week in PM (around 1 hour), and run in the AM 5-10 miles (around 1 hour). I can eat well and will be refining my diet. I am looking for a beefed up HRT program that I can stay on year round with no sides.

Due to my body type and where I store fat etc. I think I tend to have a higher estrogen although I didn't check. Looking to maintain my boys, raise DHT, Test, and lower Estrogen for the long hall.

The last 3 years of my life have been a very difficult. My wife and I were separated (not by any choice of our own but rather due to politics and visas). I lost my job and we lost our home and most of what we owned due to a very dangerous situation in the country I was working and where I had met my wife 5 years earlier. (VERY LONG STORY) Point is I found myself a full time parent with no help, no job, no home, no gym, and very depressed. I could not afford to eat a specialized diet nor did I have a way to go run. Are these excuses?? Maybe but I think I should explain. Yes, my shape got away from me.

Anyway yeah, I'm fat and out of shape. My test is low and I've been depressed. ENOUGH ABOUT THAT.

IT IS TIME for me to get it back!! In 2000 I fought for the International Shidokan Title in a "Triathalon of Martial Arts" which is Full Contact Karate, Muy Thai, and MMA with competetors needing to show a proficiency in all 3. ROYCE GRACIE was quoted as saying "The UFC is a piece of Cake compared to the Shidokan". I made it to the finals (ELIMINATIONS) with my last fight being stopped because I went dry in the third round, my body stopped sweating and the Doc stopped the match. That was my last fight in the ring. I moved to Mexico a few months later.

I am no newbie to AAS. I did my first cycle in early 1990 which I did 5 mild cycles ending in late 1992 to bulk up and such for football. Then I stayed off until 6 weeks before my Title fight in 2000 when I began taking week 1-6 d-bol 25mg w/ Nolvadex 20mg ED & weeks 3-6 Winstol 50mg EOD. That is all and I was inclining 315lbs for 10 reps and Squating 405lbs for 20 reps at 185lbs with extremely low BF. Not to mention being able to run all day and do jumping spinning back kicks etc.

My next cycle wasnt until 2003 when I did 3 cycles of eq, (I lived in Mexico and was just training for beach body) the last one I through in some halotestin the last few weeks. I was a freakin ROCK!! Then I did a cycle of Supertest 250, deca, retrovit-B (dianabol) just to get massive and I did. I went up to 235lbs and was by far the biggest and strongest guy in our city (Veracruz, MX).. that was 2005 and the last one I did. I returned to about 200lbs but in good shape and very strong. I maintained this until 2009 when the SHTF.

Now I'm back on my feet, stable, and ready. I am looking for a different approach and am looking to get back in shape, BEST SHAPE OF MY LIFE, and maintain this for many years through a beefed up HRT program, not too mention training hard and eating well.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME

Last edited:
first when u start hrt it's important to shoot test only at the beginning to establish a base depending on ur lab numbers. know what dosage of test u need and same for the AI, then later on u may blast with some more AAS to get to ur goals, but first thing first start with 100mg test/w and check ur bloods in 2 months and go from there.

ur welcome bro

btw i forgot to mention this b4 but keep ur hcg at 250 iu x2/w , more is not necessarily.
good choice for dividing the test dose into 2 shots, better stable levels. u may end up increasing ur dose to 150mg/w or even 200mg/w but that all depends on ur numbers and how u feel at the same time. there's a big possibility that u may only need 100mg/w, the purpose here is to get the benefits with the least sides.
later on u may start doing some blasts, 2 or 3 per year to achieve ur goals.
good luck.

Top Bottom