Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Anavar Training and Diet Log - Female

golf sounds fun, i'm sure you both are very good golfers

is your son like a teenager or is he a young adult? surprised he plays golf, not too many young people are playing it anymore

Did not increase my dose. It is hard for me to really tell what I am taking due to the pills being so small. I was looking for 2.5mg when I ordered but couldn’t find them.

I am doing BB hip thrusts on Tuesdays.

I am open to a different training program. I can also do more reps with less weight if that would be better. Please advise. I’m not doing any cardio.

Not much has changed diet wise. Still eating on the ground turkey bowls/lettuce wraps. Greek yogurt/berries, eggs. Daves kill bread. Whey protein. Albacore tuna.
DS has it domestic. If you don't like messing with the small pills trying to quarter them grab this until you raise your dose. You will have it in a couple days. Splitting pills that small into 4 is almost impossible. They turn to dust. Pharmqo is a great brand.

DS has it domestic. If you don't like messing with the small pills trying to quarter them grab this until you raise your dose. You will have it in a couple days. Splitting pills that small into 4 is almost impossible. They turn to dust. Pharmqo is a great brand.
Ordered! Thanks!

This is what my app has for tomorrow, see anything I need to add/change??

Tuesday: (glutes and hamstrings)

High stance leg press 4 x 10 140lbs
Smith M RDL 3 x 8 110
3 x 10 25lb DBs
Glute dom bulg split squat R
Glute dom bulg split squat L
3 x 10 30lb DB
Single leg RDL R
Single leg RDL L

This is what my app has for tomorrow, see anything I need to add/change??

Tuesday: (glutes and hamstrings)

High stance leg press 4 x 10 140lbs
Smith M RDL 3 x 8 110
3 x 10 25lb DBs
Glute dom bulg split squat R
Glute dom bulg split squat L
3 x 10 30lb DB
Single leg RDL R
Single leg RDL L
This is just my preference but I would start with some light lying leg curls to get everything firing. Just a couple quick sets slow reps.
I also personally don't like smith RDL as I feel like i'm getting pulled forward and compromising my back.. This is just me though. If your comfortable then hit it!!

Top Bottom